• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Best way to book hotel - Travel Edge or MMT or Yatra Voucher?

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am exploring option to do hotel booking to earn maximum rewards/ cashback/ discount.

Travel edge - Just gives 5x edge reward and have very limited options with high price.
MMT/ Yatra - Gives 10x rewards if gift voucher is purchased. These sites have too many hotel options with discount price.

By using any of above option, I may miss bank discount given by website like MMT. I have almost 15 different credit cards so I assume I will get best discounts on these websites.
What you guys think?
Is there any other way to use magnus to extract maximum reward?

I am exploring option to do hotel booking to earn maximum rewards/ cashback/ discount.

Travel edge - Just gives 5x edge reward and have very limited options with high price.
MMT/ Yatra - Gives 10x rewards if gift voucher is purchased. These sites have too many hotel options with discount price.

By using any of above option, I may miss bank discount given by website like MMT. I have almost 15 different credit cards so I assume I will get best discounts on these websites.
What you guys think?
Is there any other way to use magnus to extract maximum reward?
Best way which I found was to buy Amazon pay vouchers (3x) using Magnus and pay on any of these websites like MMT/Yatra/CleverTrip etc. This way you can get the website discounts as well as 3x RP.

Back