• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus -Bookmyshow offer under "VISA INFINITE PROGRAM"

There is one offer on VISA Infinite cards apart from the usual Axis Magnus offer. Has anyone ever used a discount under VISA INFINITE PROGRAM?

Directly use the Axis Magnus Offer. Tickets under VISA Infinite are not available always

There is one offer on VISA Infinite cards apart from the usual Axis Magnus offer. Has anyone ever used a discount under VISA INFINITE PROGRAM?

yes, i tried and got easily. 300 rupees discount. idfc wealth cc.

Should i try with icici apay with 7.1 lakhs limit on their website where it asks are you using any other card?
you can try. as i said, i didn't get it directly but applied upgrade after 8 months of heavy usage on Select card. you will see cards you are eligible for, before applying final step. if you see wealth available, just select that. do not depend on upgrading a lower care in future because that would be a painful process.
idfc is completely random in giving cards.

How does the upgrade process works? What all is required?
there is no process, as confirmed by them.
sent emails to all the email ids i could find, told them my high spends and good repayment history.
also talked about closing the card as the existing card doesn't give me enough benefits. but they didn't listen.
i kept doing this for around 5 months, and finally they agreed. sent just salary proof and the card was upgraded.

Yes used it through Infinia couple of times. Quotas for the day get replenished at midnight 00:00hrs.

How does the upgrade process works? What all is required?
If you dont have a cc with IDFC yet, simply go on their website and fill in the details. If you have a premium card with any other bank already with CL of 10L or above there are high chances you would be offered Wealth CC. Feel free to bluff a bit as they dont verify anything.

How to use Magnus 1+1 free upto 500 rupees offer? Do we directly put in CC number and it will discount? Please guide.
No, you'll need to go to select offer under payment page post selecting seats, search for axis and then enter credit card in axis/your card specific offer page.
If your card is eligible, it will show that offer.
Same applies for any offer.
Another way is to add card under quick pay under payments. Thats a hit and miss as sometimes it shows offers , sometimes it doesnt.
Method -1 would be the best bet

Use magnus offer directly that’s better bcos the visa infinite pools all holders like scb ultimate idfc wealth etc which makes competition tough on weekends

Attachments

• AAC1750A-4F48-4CAA-897C-F06C4AB7FCD1.jpeg
    AAC1750A-4F48-4CAA-897C-F06C4AB7FCD1.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 43
No, you'll need to go to select offer under payment page post selecting seats, search for axis and then enter credit card in axis/your card specific offer page.
If your card is eligible, it will show that offer.
Same applies for any offer.
Another way is to add card under quick pay under payments. Thats a hit and miss as sometimes it shows offers , sometimes it doesnt.
Method -1 would be the best bet
does this have any limit quota for the day? like we have 10-15 seats only and if they are exhausted we can never book the ticket?

is it this way or no terms and conditions and any time we can book?

Depends on card to card.
As mentioned above, visa infinite offer is based on luck due to multiple cards being eligible.
Magnus specific bogo offer is 5 per month per card.
You can even use iy multiple times per day.
You can check more details on bms

I booked 5 BOGO in OCT .... using MAGNUS & 1 BOGO Visa Infinite ... BOGO+200 Off on Popcorn

Sadly Visa Infinite was just a one-time or may be a monthly offer and got expired on 31st Oct 22 .....

Back