• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - C2C query

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

I will be applying for Axis Magnus credit card on c2c basis based on my ICICI credit card with 5.1 Lac limit which is 3+ years old card.

I used to be in bangalore when I applied for that card and the statement which comes over email every month still has my bangalore address mentioned on it.

Since I will be applying for c2c and for this application I will be giving my Home address as Punjab and Company address as Gurgaon.

Will there be any issue in getting the approval for Magnus card because of address?

I have my home address available in cibil report for ICICI card but on statement its only bangalore address.

Many thanks in advance.

It all depends on where your Aadhaar is based. My card was delivered to the mailing address I used, got the physical verification done at a different address and my Aadhaar address was different than both the other addresses but all in the same city.
So I say you can proceed and just make sure the mailing address is the one where you want the card to be delivered.

Hi Everyone,

I will be applying for Axis Magnus credit card on c2c basis based on my ICICI credit card with 5.1 Lac limit which is 3+ years old card.

I used to be in bangalore when I applied for that card and the statement which comes over email every month still has my bangalore address mentioned on it.

Since I will be applying for c2c and for this application I will be giving my Home address as Punjab and Company address as Gurgaon.

Will there be any issue in getting the approval for Magnus card because of address?

I have my home address available in cibil report for ICICI card but on statement its only bangalore address.

Many thanks in advance.
Why not get it changed by calling ICICI Bank and wait for the next statement to generate and then apply.

Why not get it changed by calling ICICI Bank and wait for the next statement to generate and then apply.
Yes, That's what I did today. Submitted a request to the ICICI branch today to update my address It will be updated within 2 days and the next statement will be generated by the end of this month.

It's just I am in FOMO to get this card :)

The only address that matters is the communication address you mention on the form while applying for the credit card which should be the same as the address proof you submit, mostly Aadhaar.

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks in advance.
Planning to close my Axis Magnus credit card is it a good or bad idea

I want to apply for Axis Magnus on C2C basis. I have only Amazon Pay ICICI (1+ year old, 10L limit). Is it possible? For C2C, how old card is needed? and how much limit is needed?

Back