• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus Credit card bill payment Bug

harry33

TF Buzz
hi all, Today morning I got my bill generated and I clicked on the "Pay Now" option in the Axis mobile app to pay the amount in full. After I paid the amount the pay now button got disabled and the msg is showing as the bill amount paid in full , on the transactions page I can see the transaction for the bill payment. But just now when I logged in again I can see the pay now button got enabled and showing the bill amount again and the due date, when I clicked on it, it is giving the option to pay again the bill amount which I paid in the morning.
Is this some bug? Did any one of you experience the same issue? This is my first month's axis Magnus bill payment.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
First of all i welcome you in this TF Community.Keep visiting and keep sharing and keep learning.😃😃😃

Don't be panic.Once you have paid your total outstanding bill then no need to worry why PAY NOW banner is still there on Axis App.It will be resolved soon and changed with FULLY PAID banner in grey colour.Try checking next day.
See the SS Below.

Attachments

• IMG-20230702-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20230702-WA0008.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
hi all, Today morning I got my bill generated and I clicked on the "Pay Now" option in the Axis mobile app to pay the amount in full. After I paid the amount the pay now button got disabled and the msg is showing as the bill amount paid in full , on the transactions page I can see the transaction for the bill payment. But just now when I logged in again I can see the pay now button got enabled and showing the bill amount again and the due date, when I clicked on it, it is giving the option to pay again the bill amount which I paid in the morning.
Is this some bug? Did any one of you experience the same issue? This is my first month's axis Magnus bill payment.
Do you have HDFC app? It's behaves like same, even though we paid the bills, it will still show to pay now with outstanding, but one should see the minimum amount to pay is 0. Then it's all paid.

Hello!!

Welcome to the TechnoFino community and thank you for posting here.

Coming to your Question, was the amount debited from your bank account? If yes, then you should have received a transaction id for this payment. Use this transaction id to get in touch with the bank (which you used to pay) and request them for a transaction reversal.

Generally, I have seen that once a transaction is done successfully, it will not get reversed and show in the credit card account in a 48 hour period. UPI transactions generally get updated immediately.

I would suggest that you wait at least for 48 hours for the backend servers to update the transaction status.

Now about the "Pay now" button being enabled again. See, there is a very long chain of entities involved when you fetch your credit card bill. The internet is slow and buggy at times and the bank servers are not in sync most of the time. So, as soon as you pay your bill, it may not be updated immediately everywhere. Therefore, it could be that the app was thinking that the transaction failed and the bill is still unpaid, so you get the button enabled again. Or it could be a simple User Interface bug, we never know!!

In the world of programming and app development, an outsider cannot easily understand the maze of code some developer has to go through to make a simple button work and we are talking about a long chain of events here. So, yes as per my experience, I would conclude it be be a bug and get on with my life.

Once more thing, replies to your first 3 post will be delayed as they will be awaiting moderator approval, but worry not.

Phew!! thats a long post.

Have a great day. Welcome once again and enjoy your stay here.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
First of all i welcome you in this TF Community.Keep visiting and keep sharing and keep learning.😃😃😃

Don't be panic.Once you have paid your total outstanding bill then no need to worry why PAY NOW banner is still there on Axis App.It will be resolved soon and changed with FULLY PAID banner in grey colour.Try checking next day.
My bad!!

Likhney mein zyada time laga diya mainey.
:);)

Hello!!

Welcome to the TechnoFino community and thank you for posting here.

Coming to your Question, was the amount debited from your bank account? If yes, then you should have received a transaction id for this payment. Use this transaction id to get in touch with the bank (which you used to pay) and request them for a transaction reversal.

Generally, I have seen that once a transaction is done successfully, it will not get reversed and show in the credit card account in a 48 hour period. UPI transactions generally get updated immediately.

I would suggest that you wait at least for 48 hours for the backend servers to update the transaction status.

Now about the "Pay now" button being enabled again. See, there is a very long chain of entities involved when you fetch your credit card bill. The internet is slow and buggy at times and the bank servers are not in sync most of the time. So, as soon as you pay your bill, it may not be updated immediately everywhere. Therefore, it could be that the app was thinking that the transaction failed and the bill is still unpaid, so you get the button enabled again. Or it could be a simple User Interface bug, we never know!!

In the word of programming and app development, an outsider cannot easily understand the maze of code some developer has to go through to make a simple button work and we are talking about a long chain of events here. So, yes as per my experience, I would conclude it be be a bug and get on with my life.

Once more thing, replies to your first 3 post will be delayed as they will be awaiting moderator approval, but worry not.

Phew!! thats a long post.

Have a great day. Welcome once again and enjoy your stay here.

Thanks!!
I think he pays the bill through Axis Mobile app itself with linked axis saving account from credit card section and Payment immidiately settles in this case and Pay now button turns to fully paid AFAIK.

Do you have HDFC app? It's behaves like same, even though we paid the bills, it will still show to pay now with outstanding, but one should see the minimum amount to pay is 0. Then it's all paid.
i can see both the bill amount and the minimum due amount , minimum due amount is not showing as zero for me.
As Rkr and Ravi suggested i will wait for 2-3 days so that the transaction status will be updated.

I think he pays the bill through Axis Mobile app itself with linked axis saving account from credit card section and Payment immidiately settles in this case and Pay now button turns to fully paid AFAIK.
yes the money got debited from the linked saving account and payment got immediately reflected and the status is shown as bill paid in full. But when i checked it again at night Pay Now button got enabled again .

• Hehe
i can see both the bill amount and the minimum due amount , minimum due amount is not showing as zero for me.
As Rkr and Ravi suggested i will wait for 2-3 days so that the transaction status will be updated.
If you dont have any EMI then kindly check if your Total credit limit and Available credit limit is same or not.If same means all payments towards due are made.🙂🙂

Last edited:
Back