• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Credit Card on PayPal: Not Happening!

rahular

TF Buzz
I've been attempting to use Axis Magnus credit card on PayPal, but I'm experiencing difficulties(Error : Showing contact Bank). Despite contacting customer support and being told that the issue will be resolved soon, it's been several weeks and the problem persists. Has anyone else successfully used this card on PayPal? Furthermore, I'm interested in hearing about alternative options for sending international payments. What do you consider to be the best option?

I've been attempting to use Axis Magnus credit card on PayPal, but I'm experiencing difficulties(Error : Showing contact Bank). Despite contacting customer support and being told that the issue will be resolved soon, it's been several weeks and the problem persists. Has anyone else successfully used this card on PayPal? Furthermore, I'm interested in hearing about alternative options for sending international payments. What do you consider to be the best option?
Initially, I experienced an issue with it, but after a while I was able to add it to PayPal and it has been working without any problems. If you're attempting to add the card during a transaction, I recommend adding it to your account instead and seeing if that resolves the issue.

Is anyone aware of the charges when using Paypal with Magnus on a US based website and paying with Paypal? Will it be more or less than the Forex markup of 1.99% + GST?

Open paypal and add the card from the drop down don't do it in a payment popup. Have added magnus & atlas in this way as far as the payments are concerned they go as normal without any issues.

But try to stay away from any high value transactions from paypal, AXIS can and will question your motives well atleast the call center people do.

Open paypal and add the card from the drop down don't do it in a payment popup.

It has a pay with Paypal option, pay with apple and pay with credit card option. So I should choose the paypal right? I’ve already added the card in my Paypal Id

But try to stay away from any high value transactions from paypal, AXIS can and will question your motives well atleast the call center people do.
Yes, its a very small $50 transaction.

Yes I have it enabled. But can you please mention what will be the charges? FC + Gst or anything?
There is an option in paypal to pay in INR and USD. If it is in INR, then DCC charges of 1%+GST and if it is in USD, then FX markup 2%+GST. You have to switch this in the payment screen (defaults to INR). I was charged DCC and didnt get 2X RPs when transaction was done in INR using Reserve.

Back