• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Edge Rewards are shown instantly on Axis Mobile App

cardwizard

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got axis magnus and after 3 weeks of usage I see Axis Magnus Edge Rewards are shown almost instantly in rewards section of Axis Mobile App, so apart from the monthly milestone, all the points are shown here or we have to wait for the 5x/10x points to credit till the statement generation?

I recently got axis magnus and after 3 weeks of usage I see Axis Magnus Edge Rewards are shown almost instantly in rewards section of Axis Mobile App, so apart from the monthly milestone, all the points are shown here or we have to wait for the 5x/10x points to credit till the statement generation?
Yes nowadays once transaction settles it gives Edge Rewards
5x 10x max 45 days
Milestone benefits 90 to 120 days

Its a nice option to check the reward points and easier to track the monthly spends, Thank you

Yes nowadays once transaction settles it gives Edge Rewards
5x 10x max 45 days
Milestone benefits 90 to 120 days
I purchased Flipkart gift card in mid March from GyfTr. Didn’t any bonus points so far. Even for December transaction, I didn’t receive any points. Even though I received the message from the grabdeals. Do we need to remind axis bank for every transaction to give us bonus points?

I purchased Flipkart gift card in mid March from GyfTr. Didn’t any bonus points so far. Even for December transaction, I didn’t receive any points. Even though I received the message from the grabdeals. Do we need to remind axis bank for every transaction to give us bonus points?
No wait till 90 days and write mail to them only after the 90 day period with transactions detail
Else they reply standard that wait for 90 days and close off

I have a query regarding the limitations on certain vouchers like Amazon shopping or Amazon Pay in a Gyftr Edge account.
If I have two different Axis cards: Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve, can I take advantage of the voucher limits on both of these cards by purchasing them twice.

In other words, can my voucher limit be doubled? Also, is it possible to create two separate Gyftr Edge accounts for each card, even if the same mobile number is linked to both?

I have a query regarding the limitations on certain vouchers like Amazon shopping or Amazon Pay in a Gyftr Edge account.
If I have two different Axis cards: Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve, can I take advantage of the voucher limits on both of these cards by purchasing them twice.

In other words, can my voucher limit be doubled? Also, is it possible to create two separate Gyftr Edge accounts for each card, even if the same mobile number is linked to both?
Source: https://www.technofino.in/community...e-update-date-4th-may-2023-11-10-am-ist.9863/

GYFTR EDGE LIMITATION
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
So the limitation is on the mobile number and not on the card.. if you have two cards registered on two different numbers, then you can buy two amazon pay vouchers

I just got Magnus last month. First statement is yet to be generated. However, I have been making transactions since 15 days now, but I am yet to receive any Edge Rewards. Neither the app nor the traveledge website shows any points for me. Do I need to wait for the statement to be generated?

I just got Magnus last month. First statement is yet to be generated. However, I have been making transactions since 15 days now, but I am yet to receive any Edge Rewards. Neither the app nor the traveledge website shows any points for me. Do I need to wait for the statement to be generated?
yes.. Axis takes time to deposit edge rewards.. please wait patiently

Got it. However, I am also seeing this on Traveledge website in 'Points/Miles transfer' section. Is this also the expected behavior?
i remember calling customer care regarding that but they said to wait for 2days post which it was working for me. It was immediately after receiving the card but not after 1month as in your case. Call the customer care as suggested in the pop up.

Back