• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Milestone and Grab deals

Hi All,
what is the hack to complete 1 lac milestone for axis magnus card. I am looking for suggestion like loading wallet and then get wallet amount back to account. I dontbhave 1 lac expenses to reach milestone.

secondly i have seen marks and spencer is giving 45x point in gran deal. this meeans that if we buy clothes of rs 3500 we will get approx 10k points. so basically our clothes is almost free. Anyone using it? Do we have any better option for grab deals?

I heard of some apps like FreeCharge or PayZapp that allows you pay a credit card with another credit card (prob even the same credit card) but they charge a small percentage. Would this work?

I heard of some apps like FreeCharge or PayZapp that allows you pay a credit card with another credit card (prob even the same credit card) but they charge a small percentage. Would this work?
payzapp 100% not possible; freecharge i asked about the review of it in some other thread here by hearing about it post amaxon/uber way blocked

Back