• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus not working on Redbus

ramsharma

TF Buzz
My magnus card is not working while booking bus ticket on Redbus, I simply receive a message saying the transaction is blocked due to security reasons.

I tried on other bus booking sites like Abhibus and Intrcity, but getting the same error. What's the point of the super premium card if it is not reliable, I have never faced anything like that on my HDFC regalia card which I was using till now.

Anyone else facing this?

My magnus card is not working while booking bus ticket on Redbus, I simply receive a message saying the transaction is blocked due to security reasons.

I tried on other bus booking sites like Abhibus and Intrcity, but getting the same error. What's the point of the super premium card if it is not reliable, I have never faced anything like that on my HDFC regalia card which I was using till now.

Anyone else facing this?
Call CS and inform them. There can be legitimate reasons to block tx from security perspective.

Call CS and inform them. There can be legitimate reasons to block tx from security perspective.
I did and they said it is an issue from Redbus side because they are not sending the correct card details to Axis and hence the transaction is getting blocked. When I mentioned the same issue has been happening on other sites too, they said they are facing some technical difficulties and the transaction would work after some time.

Anyone else facing this?
did you get the card yesterday itself? sometimes these things happen when you try to make txns on the same day as card is received

I did and they said it is an issue from Redbus side because they are not sending the correct card details to Axis and hence the transaction is getting blocked. When I mentioned the same issue has been happening on other sites too, they said they are facing some technical difficulties and the transaction would work after some time.
Hmm, contact CS on all ends and keep on escalating to higher ups, don't see a better solution.

Back