• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus to Vistara transfer - safe date

I am planning to transfer Magnus Edge rewards to Vistara CV points to take advantage of the 30% bonus offer.
I am still awaiting a substantial number of Edge rewards for transactions done on 20th March as also Traveledge bonus for transaction done on 20th Feb :(

Is it ok to do the transfer on 31st March or should I do the transfer now and be done with it?
Is there a safe date buffer that should be kept here so that the transfer is done timely for the 30% bonus?

I am planning to transfer Magnus Edge rewards to Vistara CV points to take advantage of the 30% bonus offer.
I am still awaiting a substantial number of Edge rewards for transactions done on 20th March as also Traveledge bonus for transaction done on 20th Feb :(

Is it ok to do the transfer on 31st March or should I do the transfer now and be done with it?
Is there a safe date buffer that should be kept here so that the transfer is done timely for the 30% bonus?
Transferred edge rewards on 21.03.2023 at 5pm and received the credit in my vistara account on 23.03.2023 at approx 11am. So minimum 48 hours buffer should be there though axis had mentioned upto 10 days for transfer.

Mum- chennai ticket is 3800-4000 miles is showing 11500

Mumbai - Bangkok is 11500-12000, miles showing 25000

The above is June end

Vistara miles worth 0.20 or 0.30 paise ser N transfer.

Back