• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Vs Axis Vistara Infinite

I generally fly from Vistara or Air India and I have Amex MRCC gold card which gives Vistara voucher worth Rs 11000 per 24000 points. I want to take Axis Credit Card and I am eligible for both Magnus and Vistara Infinite. I want to get the credit card for travel benefits and can spend 1 lac in a month a few times a year. Which card should I go for? Also, if I get Magnus, is it possible to convert to Vistara CV points?

I generally fly from Vistara or Air India and I have Amex MRCC gold card which gives Vistara voucher worth Rs 11000 per 24000 points. I want to take Axis Credit Card and I am eligible for both Magnus and Vistara Infinite. I want to get the credit card for travel benefits and can spend 1 lac in a month a few times a year. Which card should I go for? Also, if I get Magnus, is it possible to convert to Vistara CV points?
Magnus > Infinite
You can transfer Edge Rewards to Vistara

Holding Magnus, Infinite, Cashback and Eterna

Magnus for upto 100k a month subsequent spends on Infinite (for offline) and Cashback (for online)

Magnus > Infinite
You can transfer Edge Rewards to Vistara

Holding Magnus, Infinite, Cashback and Eterna

Magnus for upto 100k a month subsequent spends on Infinite (for offline) and Cashback (for online)
Would you still abide by this even after its devaluation? Since yesterday the rent and wallet loads are excluded from your spends for milestone benefits?

Back