• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Mobile App - Pre Approved Credit Card Offers - Error - Solution?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have been holding the Flipkart Axis bank card for 1.3 years now. Wanted to upgrade the card to another Axis card and have been hearing others getting pre approved offers in the apply now section in the app and website. But whenever I try to click on Apply now, this is the page that I get. Kindly guide me how I can resolve this issue. I would like to get pre approved Credit card Upgrade offers in the app. Anybody else facing the same issue? Error Code MLP 414

1686072398504.png

m4b

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i am getting MLP-614 error, screenshot attached, i have also updated the address via adhaar kyc, but error is still there, if anyone know about it plz help..
Happened to me, no point figuring out on your own. I was in the same situation then called CC dept to help me out. They asked for the error screen to investigate any, but they couldn’t help me out. Finally one time I got a call from CC dept to apply the same from FLASH website, it went through.

mailmenow

TF Premier
no this is definitely not the reason. My mom doesn't hold an account with Axis but got the pre-approved offer for Magnus and Airtel in her app. And she successfully applied for Airtel and received it a month ago.
I have been using my axis credit card for 4 yrs. Still I haven't received any pre-approved offer in axis app via "apply now" section without any Savings account but got many upgrade offer only

Happened to me, no point figuring out on your own. I was in the same situation then called CC dept to help me out. They asked for the error screen to investigate any, but they couldn’t help me out. Finally one time I got a call from CC dept to apply the same from FLASH website, it went through.
till last month i was getting many preapproved cards and everything was right...now this problem comes...