• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Neo Amazon to Paytm

asahi

TF Premier
From November 4th 2024, Axis Neo Changing the utility Payments instant discount Platform to Paytm from Amazon. Max discount of ₹150 Once Per Month

Irony is, 🪓 Owns FreeCharge, why didn’t they do with it, it would’ve generated some traction for ever dying Freecharge

Attachments

• IMG_8108.webp
    IMG_8108.webp
    339.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Paytm share price going to increase on monday when market opens?
I’m not at all an expert, but one thing for sure. this little petty tie up won’t affect Paytm shares in any way(+ or -). Because even now with Amazon tie up, 90% of the Neo users won’t use this 5% utility option. The Main Agenda of Axis Neo Users is Zomato ₹120 Off, that’s all & that’s it. So Paytm days are kinda over in my view,

check my other post on Paytm on this community.
Thread 'Does Paytm Lost its significance?'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/does-paytm-lost-its-significance.32812/

From November 4th 2024, Axis Neo Changing the utility Payments instant discount Platform to Paytm from Amazon. Max discount of ₹150 Once Per Month

Irony is, 🪓 Owns FreeCharge, why didn’t they do with it, it would’ve generated some traction for ever dying Freecharge
Amazon is charging fees now. Maybe that's why.

Jis din, Zomato ko hatake Swiggy pe shift hoga uss din ye card mar jayega 😂

Because even now with Amazon tie up, 90% of the Neo users won’t use this 5% utility option. The Main Agenda of Axis Neo Users is Zomato ₹120 Off, that’s all & that’s it.
I too got the card for these 2 offers. I haven't been able to use zomato offer even once. Whenever I try, it shows not applicable. Then they excluded electricity bill from 5% off offer.

I had kept it only for bbd offer, and now they switched to hdfc. 😑 I think axis might close my card claiming dormant card. 😆

Because freecharge has its own credit cards.
Who will use them if this shifted to freecharge?

Moreover Paytm has large client base when it will show 5% off on Neo card so many people may take card so they will get new users.

Moreover Paytm has large client base when it will show 5% off on Neo card so many people may take card so they will get new users.

Even Paytm has Paytm CC with hdfc & Sbi.
& So many will never take Neo card because of 5% off on utility bills. that to upto ₹150 only. 5% off is not across the Paytm platform. Amazon got significant client base, these days more people using Apay for utility bills coz of Friday rupay offers.but still most of the neo users not using it on Amazon.

Back