• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis New Transfer Partner

CARDBITRAGE

TF Legend
Air India has signed with Axis Bank to add Flying Returns as a transfer partner. This news comes just a week after they recently added HSBC to their transfer partner list. The transfer ratios are as follows:-
1. Burgundy Private & Burgundy Magnus: 5 ER = 4 Air India Flying Returns Points
2. Reserve & Magnus: 5 ER = 2 Air India Flying Returns Points
3. Atlas: 1 EM = 2 Air India Flying Returns Points
4. Select, Privilege and Rewards: 10 ER = 1 Air India Flying Returns Point
5. Other Axis Bank Credit/Debit Cards: 20 ER = 1 Air India Flying Returns Point
Flying returns FFP wasn't so popular even in the past due to the poor value offered by its loyalty program, but an open change nonetheless.
1695998848517.png

8 k points for hyd to bbsr is just... contrary I flew from hyd to delhi for 5 k cv and hyd to bom for 4 k cv. Btw does this 8 k points include taxes or we pay them extra?
Yup. Their loyalty program is a bit pricey. Taxes are minimal though. Hopefully, they will revise their award chart to make it more competitive.

Yup. Their loyalty program is a bit pricey. Taxes are minimal though. Hopefully, they will revise their award chart to make it more competitive.
Bangalore Delhi is showing 13.5K😂. Hope it comes in line with vistara. And Air Asia India should also come 😜.

Then indigo will remain. Simplest thing is allowing 5:4 on traveledge like HDFC smartbuy. If hdfc and ITC can, axis can too. No drama of ITH Vouchers then.

Bangalore Delhi is showing 13.5K😂. Hope it comes in line with vistara. And Air Asia India should also come 😜.

Then indigo will remain. Simplest thing is allowing 5:4 on traveledge like HDFC smartbuy. If hdfc and ITC can, axis can too. No drama of ITH Vouchers then.
can you elaborate this for new flyers like me
sounds like an expert advice

I know. It’s ridiculous! BLR-NY economy requires the same points as business through AA. The high point requirement was due to SBI being the only partner and one can rack up thousands of points quite easily on those co-branded cards.

ith vouchers and then ITC part.
Try searching before asking. This I got in first search.

Back