• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis not allowing Edge points redemption to Vistara

Hi,

I just transferred 1L points from Edge to Vistara. but after sometime I got message that only 75428 points are transferred instead of 1L.
How is that possible? now I cannot make second transfer as I wont get 30% bonus points on second transfer also.

Did anyone faced similar issue?

TIA

Hi,

I just transferred 1L points from Edge to Vistara. but after sometime I got message that only 75428 points are transferred instead of 1L.
How is that possible? now I cannot make second transfer as I wont get 30% bonus points on second transfer also.

Did anyone faced similar issue?

TIA
Check whether ur edge rewards debit for 94285 only
In that case it’s all well math
Reg 30% yes only 1 time from one transfer partner permitted

Why make such baseless assumptions? Why not control yourself from commenting if you don’t know about something?
Being rude doesnt make you cool bro.. If you want you are allowed to not take the assumption of that guy. This a free community every people are allowed to comment on every post. If you want specific Reply from a specific person.You are free to initiate a dm ..No need to fill the threads unecessarily.

Back