• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Prestige Salary Account offers and perks

RM95

TF Select
I have a Prestige Salary Account with Axis. Are there any good credit card or bank offers associated with this account? Can I demand a good LTF card from the bank?

I never get any calls from the bank about offers or from RM. Whenever I try to apply for a credit card from their portal, even for simple ones like Flipkart cc, I get 'You're not eligible for this card' message.

I have a Prestige Salary Account with Axis. Are there any good credit card or bank offers associated with this account? Can I demand a good LTF card from the bank?

I never get any calls from the bank about offers or from RM. Whenever I try to apply for a credit card from their portal, even for simple ones like Flipkart cc, I get 'You're not eligible for this card' message.
Which debit/credit card you got with this account and whats the criteria to open PRESTIGE SALARY ACCOUNT?

I got a Rewards+ debit card. I had opened it when I joined my first organization as a fresher. The company had invited 7-8 banks during our induction, and I had chosen Axis. Account was opened on my behalf.

Prestige Account gives LTF MyZone CC, not sure about Prestige Salary account

Back