• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Priority Salary account without salary credit.

Pollex

TF Premier
My dad has an Axis Priority Salary Account. But he is retiring at the end of this year. Can I keep his premium account intact by intermittently funding the account with 1.5 L via NEFT/IMPS etc on and off during the course of a year?

helloworld

TF Legend
No. It needs particular things like company name, origin bank etc. Just ignore, and move to other bank once they converted this salary to non-salary account. Till then, enjoy the benefits but funding can help to avoid MAB charges, not to stop converting as savings account.

techt

TF Legend
My dad has an Axis Priority Salary Account. But he is retiring at the end of this year. Can I keep his premium account intact by intermittently funding the account with 1.5 L via NEFT/IMPS etc on and off during the course of a year?
Had this been the case, arindom's minions would have got Bargundy's for themselves.

Your dad's account will be converted to regular savings bank accounts.

Pollex

TF Premier
No. It needs particular things like company name, origin bank etc. Just ignore, and move to other bank once they converted this salary to non-salary account. Till then, enjoy the benefits but funding can help to avoid MAB charges, not to stop converting as savings account.
Ok thanks for this

Pollex

TF Premier
Had this been the case, arindom's minions would have got Bargundy's for themselves.

Your dad's account will be converted to regular savings bank accounts.
I don’t know that reference but thanks for your help sir.