• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Privileged vs Atlas vs magnus ? Which one is best?

I have pre approved offers in the app but all are paid cards. Need your suggestion.
This question is like asking which is the best car: Maruti Breeza vs Mahindra XUV700 vs BMW X3. The answer depends on your usage, redemption choices (cashback or vouchers or airmiles), existing cards, etc.

Generally speaking, considering the reward ratio, fees paid and redemption options, Atlas is the better card. It is especially rewarding for travel bookings and travel redemptions.

If you can give more details on your specific usage, the community can give you better answers.

I have pre approved offers in the app but all are paid cards. Need your suggestion.
Magnus is not of any use unless you get Magnus burgundy.
Privilege is no big deal.

Atlas is the undisputed winner for those who do not have Magnus burgundy.
You will get 10% on direct flights, direct hotel bookings both offline and online;
and 4% return on everything else, both offline and online.

Kindly mark this as your solution 🙏
if you have any doubts I will explain everything in detail, don't hesitate to ask

This question is like asking which is the best car: Maruti Breeza vs Mahindra XUV700 vs BMW X3. The answer depends on your usage, redemption choices (cashback or vouchers or airmiles), existing cards, etc.

Generally speaking, considering the reward ratio, fees paid and redemption options, Atlas is the better card. It is especially rewarding for travel bookings and travel redemptions.

If you can give more details on your specific usage, the community can give you better answers.
Mainly looking for Amazon gift vouchers and Cashback offers

Back