• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Axis reserve cancellation after fee charged

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was holding the Axis Reserve card for the past year, and wanted to cancel the card due to the devaluations, however, missed the annual cycle date, and a fee was charged on the credit card.

Is there any way to get the fee reversed and cancel the card now? Anyone has experience with this?

Tejo

TF Legend
I was holding the Axis Reserve card for the past year, and wanted to cancel the card due to the devaluations, however, missed the annual cycle date, and a fee was charged on the credit card.

Is there any way to get the fee reversed and cancel the card now? Anyone has experience with this?
It's axis, you just need to forgot or assume you donated that annual charge.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can even cancel the card after annual fees is charged. Just don't do any transaction on it after fees is charged.

If you have not done any transaction, call customer care to cancel the card, once cancelled, you don't have to pay fees. I have done this in the past for Axis Privilege

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You can get it reversed as long as you haven't made any transaction after the fees was charged. I have a friend who got it reversed.
You can even cancel the card after annual fees is charged. Just don't do any transaction on it after fees is charged.

If you have not done any transaction, call customer care to cancel the card, once cancelled, you don't have to pay fees. I have done this in the past for Axis Privilege
Thanks! I emailed them, they have agreed to reverse the fees, and close the card.