• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis reward points issue and card cancellation

violetevergarden

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So Axis has put me in a tough spot. I hold a Magnus (which I will be cancelling soon) and has renewal at around 20Aug.
Here is the event sequence.
1. Made a Flipkart payment of 68K on 18 Jul on Magnus. (roughly 4k edge rewards)
2. When I did not receive Reward I contacted customer care. They said it was backend issue and will be resolved by 11 August.
3. Called them today and they said "sorry for inconvenience but it will resolve by 15 aug. WE ARE DILL SE OPEN"
4. My birthday is just near the renewal date so want to get 50% off upto 3000 but customer care said it will be delivered 2 days before birthday which hardly gives me any margin.
5. If they extend beyond 15th Aug I have cancel my card either way and lose the 4k points. Customer care says I will still get the points but we all know how incredible they are with sticking to their words.

Customer care doesn't confirm exactly when I have to cancel my card to avoid renewal so I have to take margin. I need the birthday offer by 18th aug or I lose that too. And if point issue prolongs I will lose 4K points.

So AXIS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS

Don't worry be happy !
These are the answers to your questions and the solutions to your problems--

4. you can phone Eazydiner right now and get your birthday coupon code.
The 3000 discount on 6000 birthday coupon code is valid even before your birthday and for 30 days after your birthday. So you can use it even without renewing the Magnus card.
Make sure your restaurant Bill is close to 6000.
If required order extra things and take parcel home delivery.

3. The whole of India will be getting edge points and edge miles on 15th August not just you.
so don't worry.

5. Figure out what you are going to do with those 4000 points and don't worry they will come on 15th August.

Kindly mark this as your solution, thanks, 🙏

Last edited:
So Axis has put me in a tough spot. I hold a Magnus (which I will be cancelling soon) and has renewal at around 20Aug.
Here is the event sequence.
1. Made a Flipkart payment of 68K on 18 Jul on Magnus. (roughly 4k edge rewards)
2. When I did not receive Reward I contacted customer care. They said it was backend issue and will be resolved by 11 August.
3. Called them today and they said "sorry for inconvenience but it will resolve by 15 aug. WE ARE DILL SE OPEN"
4. My birthday is just near the renewal date so want to get 50% off upto 3000 but customer care said it will be delivered 2 days before birthday which hardly gives me any margin.
5. If they extend beyond 15th Aug I have cancel my card either way and lose the 4k points. Customer care says I will still get the points but we all know how incredible they are with sticking to their words.

Customer care doesn't confirm exactly when I have to cancel my card to avoid renewal so I have to take margin. I need the birthday offer by 18th aug or I lose that too. And if point issue prolongs I will lose 4K points.

So AXIS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS
If u plan saving card fee for another year this 4k Edge Rewards doesn’t think it big
Axis Bank always like this
I know ppl who got their card blocked with 1l points by asking invoice

Back