• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Select/Privilege Points redemption

Chiraag17

TF Buzz
Hi,

I have a couple of Edge Points and I wanted to redeem it. Can anyone please guide me which method would give me the best conversation ratio. Would it be Points/Miles transfer (example: Edge Points to Vistara CV) or buying gift cards would be better?

I have Axis Select and Axis Privilege CCs.

Also, it would be helpful If possible can someone also tell me how much the conversation ratio is for converting to air/hotel miles and for gift cards.

Thank you.

Since Axis Select and Privilege are Affluent cards the transfer ratio is as follows -
Hotels/ Air miles - 10:1
Brand Vouchers/ GIft Cards - 5:1

As you have privilege CC also I would suggest claiming EDGE points against Multibrand Voucher ( Myntra, big basket, bata, Prestige, Apollo, Pizza Hut and a lot more brands) which provides you with a voucher worth Rs. 2500 against 6250 EDGE points ( Ratio 5:2 )

Since Axis Select and Privilege are Affluent cards the transfer ratio is as follows -

As you have privilege CC also I would suggest claiming EDGE points against Multibrand Voucher ( Myntra, big basket, bata, Prestige, Apollo, Pizza Hut and a lot more brands) which provides you with a voucher worth Rs. 2500 against 6250 EDGE points ( Ratio 5:2 )
Thanks a lot!

Big basket is not there.

Hi,

I have a couple of Edge Points and I wanted to redeem it. Can anyone please guide me which method would give me the best conversation ratio. Would it be Points/Miles transfer (example: Edge Points to Vistara CV) or buying gift cards would be better?

I have Axis Select and Axis Privilege CCs.

Also, it would be helpful If possible can someone also tell me how much the conversation ratio is for converting to air/hotel miles and for gift cards.

Thank you.
If you can, get any HNI card, then the Hotel/Miles conv. ratio will be .8 times (5:4)

Depending upon your total points accumulation so far, you can take a call on this for getting a Magnus like HNI card.

If you can, get any HNI card, then the Hotel/Miles conv. ratio will be .8 times (5:4)

Depending upon your total points accumulation so far, you can take a call on this for getting a Magnus like HNI card.
Are you sure about that ? I had accumulated Edge Reward points on my SELECT card and have recently got MAGNUS, so can I now redeem those points with 5:4 ratio ?

Back