• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Axis TravelEdge points transfer rejected followed by not receiving points back. Please HELP

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
Hello everyone
On 9th July, I transferred ER points(about 30k) to my Accor account. I have been using this Accor account for the last three months and have successfully transferred points to it earlier
However, the conversion failed on 9th July and I got my ER points back instantly, no biggie.
But I made the transfer again on 10th July, got no update until 14th July when I received an email saying that it has failed again but this time I am yet to receive points back to my traveledge account. It has been more than four days and yet, there is no sign of when I will get those points back. Countless emails and calls to customer care has led to absolutely nothing. Only fake assurances of expediting the matter and promises of receiving the points back in a few hours.

Could someone tell me how to escalate the matter? I wouldn't be surprised if they are holding the points on purpose before devaluation.

write to nodal officer
Hello everyone
On 9th July, I transferred ER points(about 30k) to my Accor account. I have been using this Accor account for the last three months and have successfully transferred points to it earlier
However, the conversion failed on 9th July and I got my ER points back instantly, no biggie.
But I made the transfer again on 10th July, got no update until 14th July when I received an email saying that it has failed again but this time I am yet to receive points back to my traveledge account. It has been more than four days and yet, there is no sign of when I will get those points back. Countless emails and calls to customer care has led to absolutely nothing. Only fake assurances of expediting the matter and promises of receiving the points back in a few hours.

Could someone tell me how to escalate the matter? I wouldn't be surprised if they are holding the points on purpose before devaluation.

Hello everyone

Could someone tell me how to escalate the matter? I wouldn't be surprised if they are holding the points on purpose before devaluati
Can you update the status on this? I am in a similar situation.

Hello everyone

Call traveledge customer care, they were helpful for me. Even my Accor transfer failed twice because I had two Accor IDs liked.
On call they suggested me to unlink all of them and re-link again and try. It worked like charm. 3rd transaction was successful.

Btw I got points refunded for failed transaction in a day after it failed.

Back