• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Business class ticket

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I had spent the required amount exactly on the last day of when I had to spend to get the business class ticket? I wanted to know when do we get to know about the free flight? When is that issued?

Hi, I had spent the required amount exactly on the last day of when I had to spend to get the business class ticket? I wanted to know when do we get to know about the free flight? When is that issued?
It will get issued after the statement generation.
Milestone Voucher is credited within 3-4 days of spend : https://www.technofino.in/community...ends-cv-points-and-milestone.8061/post-134956

CV points are credited within 7-10 days of statement generation

Also it is not issued directly. First it will be there lying under the tab "ON DEMAND VOUCHER GENERATION" for 6 months, during which you can generate the voucher anytime. Beyond that the voucher gets generated automatically. Once the voucher is generated, the validity is for 3 months from the date of generation.

i asked Vistara customer care , they said it can be used with in 3months. as in.. travel date must be within 3 months of issue.
R u sure about your position @manzb
You are confused. Let me explain. Once you are eligible, the voucher is there but not generated. You can generate the voucher (online or by calling CC) anytime in next 6 mths. After 6 mths the voucher gets generated automatically.

Once a voucher gets generated (whether you or by the system) it is valid for 3 mths, within which you have to travel. After that you can extend the voucher by paying (Rs 2500? or so) to another 3months. Any voucher that was expired in last 3 mths can be extended for 3 mths.

Hope it clears your doubt.

Back