• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara - Education spends, CV points and Milestone

sun196

TF Buzz
For the Axis Vistara Infinite, on crossing the required milestone, 1L or 2.5L, how soon does the intimation come? Or can one at least check it by calling them? I'm assuming you will be credited the points / the ticket voucher only after the payment of the credit card bill is done. But does one get to see that you have hit the milestone earlier?

Last edited:
Did not get 10k points or complimentary ticket for the joining milestone of 1L even after 3 statements

But for the milestone based tickets you get it after statement generation of the month you hit the milestone

To check when and how much points were credited go to your Vistara Account's Transaction History

Did not get 10k points or complimentary ticket for the joining milestone of 1L even after 3 statements

But for the milestone based tickets you get it after statement generation of the month you hit the milestone

To check when and how much points were credited go to your Vistara Account's Transaction History

so, should I not spend 1 Lakh? or rather not activate the card at all, if they are not giving initial business ticket and 10k points, while we spend the money and full fees.

so, should I not spend 1 Lakh? or rather not activate the card at all, if they are not giving initial business ticket and 10k points, while we spend the money and full fees.
I don’t see the reason to not spend the 1 lakh. I mean 10k CV points still get you 2 Economy tickets for some sectors which will easily cost you around ₹9-10k.

I got my 10k CV in 4-5 days after spending 1 lakh on the VI.

For the Axis Vistara Infinite, on crossing the required milestone, 1L or 2.5L, how soon does the intimation come? Or can one at least check it by calling them? I'm assuming you will be credited the points / the ticket voucher only after the payment of the credit card bill is done. But does one get to see that you have hit the milestone earlier?
For me, they shared the voucher in 2 days once I hit 2.5L milestone.

Greetings from Club Vistara!
As a part of your Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card benefits, you are now eligible for a Complimentary One-way Business Class ticket voucher.

It's some technical issue at Axis's end

I'm too busy to call Burgundy CC and slap them verbally everyday and forget to follow up on the said date so i don't bother too much

For me, they shared the voucher in 2 days once I hit 2.5L milestone.

Greetings from Club Vistara!
As a part of your Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card benefits, you are now eligible for a Complimentary One-way Business Class ticket voucher.
I presume this is 2 days after you hit the milestone. So irrespective of the cc statement, you get it even mid-month, right?

That's correct. My statement is still not generated
Thanks a ton, man. For the clarification and the quick revert. I need to pay a fee, spend comes under education. And their helpline is no use in figuring if education spends are counted for milestones. Ive emailed them as well, but no reply yet. So was wondering if I have to wait until month end to figure if I have reached the milestone. And my 90 days milestone limit would end by then. This answer helps a lot. Thanks again.

Thanks a ton, man. For the clarification and the quick revert. I need to pay a fee, spend comes under education. And their helpline is no use in figuring if education spends are counted for milestones. Ive emailed them as well, but no reply yet. So was wondering if I have to wait until month end to figure if I have reached the milestone. And my 90 days milestone limit would end by then. This answer helps a lot. Thanks again.
Update : Got the CV points on education and counts for milestone as well. Got the milestone benefits in 3-4 day from spend. I'm only half way into the billing cycle, statement not generated.

Back