• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite - SBI Prime Card - Club Vistara

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

I am having SBI Prime card from August 2022 and applied to Axis Vistara Infinite card recently. As you all are aware that SBI Prime will give you Vistara Silver membership. Now with Axis Vistara Infinite what will happen to my Vistara account as I will be eligible for Gold tier. Will the existing account get upgraded to Gold from Silver or will a new account be created with the Axis card?

Dear All,

I am having SBI Prime card from August 2022 and applied to Axis Vistara Infinite card recently. As you all are aware that SBI Prime will give you Vistara Silver membership. Now with Axis Vistara Infinite what will happen to my Vistara account as I will be eligible for Gold tier. Will the existing account get upgraded to Gold from Silver or will a new account be created with the Axis card?
So basically you are supposed to use Vistara Infinite card and mailing vistara will help you in merging those said accounts

Even I received today vistara infinite card which got upgraded from signature but a fee is applicable. What will happen to my award ticket which I issued premium eco from signature, can we still use even though I received infinite card. Silver will expire in Jan 24 and now that I will be eligible for gold membership will the same member ship remain or will it show another sofar it still show silver on vistara app.

One more question I checked their tnc vistara card does not show for rent payment exclusion for millstone or points but as all other cards. Just wondering if we can still pay our rent and will it get included as milestone calculation.

But as luck as it am getting this card at the fag end of the period when brand may close next year. At first two years back had applied for infinite but acisbank screwed it up and never send the card while their care says in process and then they rejected it even after several emails and calls then after two konths again they called and asked dto apply for infinite this time they screwed up kyc and manually again did the kyc and it showed on my cibil and they lost application and then all of sudden again after one month they called and did ekyc again and said went through this time I was scared again they will check cibil as I did not want my score done they assure ditnwill not and after few minutes I get notification axis had checked cibil I had to lamb blast them then finally they sent signature card as I was worried if again infinite they may reject. I had a terrible experience with them.

Even I received today vistara infinite card which got upgraded from signature but a fee is applicable. What will happen to my award ticket which I issued premium eco from signature, can we still use even though I received infinite card. Silver will expire in Jan 24 and now that I will be eligible for gold membership will the same member ship remain or will it show another sofar it still show silver on vistara app.

One more question I checked their tnc vistara card does not show for rent payment exclusion for millstone or points but as all other cards. Just wondering if we can still pay our rent and will it get included as milestone calculation.
Your case is little different as you got upgraded from Signature to Infinite variant.

As per my knowledge and understanding as you’ve already paid your fees for Signature variant you would’ve received the Prem Econ voucher and it would have reflected in your CV account. So again you’re paying for infinite variant you will get Business Class Voucher.

For your CV status your Silver membership will be changed to Gold, no issues as I had same case scenario. You till get additional upgrade vouchers also.

Yes rent is not considered as milestone benefits as devaluation happened. But insurance payments counts for milestone.

Your case is little different as you got upgraded from Signature to Infinite variant.

As per my knowledge and understanding as you’ve already paid your fees for Signature variant you would’ve received the Prem Econ voucher and it would have reflected in your CV account. So again you’re paying for infinite variant you will get Business Class Voucher.

For your CV status your Silver membership will be changed to Gold, no issues as I had same case scenario. You till get additional upgrade vouchers also.

Yes rent is not considered as milestone benefits as devaluation happened. But insurance payments counts for milestone.
Thanks for the input

If you have vistara infinite you will get business award ticket based on achieving milestone and if you have points you do can purchase economy ticket or you can still purchase revenue economy ticket and travel but your gold membership remains same. If this is what you are thinking.

I have vistara infinite card. Can I apply for vistara platinum card for 1 economy tickets too? Also will my gold tier downgraded or will remain same?
If you have vistara infinite you will get business award ticket based on achieving milestone and if you have points you do can purchase economy ticket or you can still purchase revenue economy ticket and travel but your gold membership remains same. If this is what you are thinking.

I have achieved vistara infinite milestone and want to accumulate more tickets as I have big family so was thinking of applying sbi/axis vistara platinum credit Card as well. I wanted to know will applying axis vistara platinum will my gold tier downgraded to bronze tier which we get with platinum credit card?

I have vistara infinite card. Can I apply for vistara platinum card for 1 economy tickets too? Also will my gold tier downgraded or will remain same?
If Axis bank can approve another vistara base card which offers economy only you are lucky in most cases they will decline else they will ask you to downgrade the card from infinite to platinum and in 45 days they will close infinite and issue you platinum. Of course closure will happen after you receive your downgraded card or shall I say replacement card . You can check by calling axis care if they approve to give you another card platinum keeping your infinite card you are lucky. However you can hold 3 axis card. But one never knows axis cc care team are crazy decisions.

I have achieved vistara infinite milestone and want to accumulate more tickets as I have big family so was thinking of applying sbi/axis vistara platinum credit Card as well. I wanted to know will applying axis vistara platinum will my gold tier downgraded to bronze tier which we get with platinum credit card?
I replied a while ago again. If axis approves fine but you can still have only one vistara membership number as long as you hold infinite it remains so or I may be proved wrong by axis as their decision based ladder is erratic. Try calling them and check.

If Axis bank can approve another vistara base card which offers economy only you are lucky in most cases they will decline else they will ask you to downgrade the card from infinite to platinum and in 45 days they will close infinite and issue you platinum. Of course closure will happen after you receive your downgraded card or shall I say replacement card . You can check by calling axis care if they approve to give you another card platinum keeping your infinite card you are lucky. However you can hold 3 axis card. But one never knows axis cc care team are crazy decisions.
I can apply for sbi club vistara card which offers same benefits. Will that also cause any trouble to my existing tier?

Dear All,

Does SBI vistara prime gives Silver tier membership every year on renewal?

Back