• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axisbank vistara infinite upgrade in process

Hello
On 21st November I applied airtel Creditcard and yesterday card approved and actually I have presently 2 Active cards 1.samsung infinite and 2. Ace card
Yesterday I received card upgradation offer from Samsung infinite card to vistara infinite I accepted that upgrade request
But till now airtel and visara infinite cards are not showing in the mobile application and in the mobile application upgrade is showing like in process here I have a doubt about will I get that two cards airtel and Samsung infinite cards but as per Axisbank 3 cards can hold a person, can I close the Samsung infinite card now?

Hello
On 21st November I applied airtel Creditcard and yesterday card approved and actually I have presently 2 Active cards 1.samsung infinite and 2. Ace card
Yesterday I received card upgradation offer from Samsung infinite card to vistara infinite I accepted that upgrade request
But till now airtel and visara infinite cards are not showing in the mobile application and in the mobile application upgrade is showing like in process here I have a doubt about will I get that two cards airtel and Samsung infinite cards but as per Axisbank 3 cards can hold a person, can I close the Samsung infinite card now?
If you upgraded from samsung to vistara infinite then automatically Sam card will be closed after activation of new card.

After citi ... axis cards merger people got even 5 axis cards. Your limit will be shared so axis won't mind.

If you upgraded from samsung to vistara infinite then automatically Sam card will be closed after activation of new card.

After citi ... axis cards merger people got even 5 axis cards. Your limit will be shared so axis won't mind.
Nope. Upgrading from Samsung to Vistara won't close Samsung due to having different reward structure.
Hello
Wait for the cards to show up or get in contact with the cc to fix it. Then close samsung card.

Oh but yesterday night airtel card start showing in mobile application so in my mobile application 3 cards showing then i called to customer care they said only 3 cards will maintain per person so yesterday night I closed the Samsung infinite credit card I hope that upgrade request will decline.

My axis vistara infinite credit card has been renewed and annual fee charged on 8th dec, but today 14th Dec, I received an email from vistara that my gold tier has been downgraded to silver. Also, the business class voucher and upgrade vouchers have not been issued.
Can anyone tell why this would've happened? On last renewal both the things were automatic.

Back