• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Back Again - Independence day offer upto 18 th August ] TradingView Flash Sale - Premium @20,364 a year

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,
Trading View is running Asia Flash Sale upto June 16, 2024.. This is almost equivalent to Black Friday Sale prices..
I have just subscribed for it .. for Premium subscription per year it is Rs20,364 including GST.. which is really a great price..
Both Premium and Plus are almost at the same price..

DM me for the referral link, we both get $15 each apart fromt the huge 70% discount on Premium...

This is a very good deal for TradingView subscription. almost similar prices as BlackFriday..
Enjoy...

If you can't DM me , post it here, I will DM..

1718216755977.png

Last edited:
If I had capital of 1cr+ to invest then would've purchased the subscription.

What do you think will be sufficient capital to invest so we can atleast cover the sub fee?

What do you think will be sufficient capital to invest so we can atleast cover the sub fee?
This fee is nothing, with one or two good trades we can recover the fee.. not a big deal..
but we get a lot of knowledge with these kind of tools..

but the important point here is:
We should not
1) over do
2) be greedy
3) be fearful.

all should be in balance only.. otherwise wont work..
Sometime we win, sometimes we lose.. but we have to make sure when we lose, we need to limit the loss, and when we win, we need to consistently take profit from the table.. and be not greedy.. to do all these, and understand how the markets work , we need tools like this in technical analysis..

and there is another one: Fundamental analysis
and another one; Risk Management
and lastly and most imporant one: Mind management.. this is very crucial bit..

and we need all of the above ( not just one or two) to become a successful trader /investor long term ,.. ...

Last edited:

20 L to 30L .. .
Always start at moderate level, slowly build up .. and increase... market will be there forever, even after we die.. there is nothing like lost opportunity..
market will be there forever..

Will try to build capital separately for such trades. Currently most of my capital is already invested across pf, nps, mf, long term stocks.

But eventually want to start with investing. Also want to try algo type investing which will be free from emotions and will put separate capital 1-2L for that.

Reactions: SSV
Will try to build capital separately for such trades. Currently most of my capital is already invested across pf, nps, mf, long term stocks.

But eventually want to start with investing. Also want to try algo type investing which will be free from emotions and will put separate capital 1-2L for that.
All the best .

Good discount, but I would say Premium plan features are excessive. Essential plan covers mostly everything required.

But yes, this will differ from trading strategy of person to person.

Guys,
Trading View is running Asia Flash Sale upto June 16, 2024.. This is almost equivalent to Black Friday Sale prices..
I have just subscribed for it .. for Premium subscription per year it is Rs20,364 including GST.. which is really a great price..

DM me for the referral link, we both get $15 each apart fromt the huge 70% discount on Premium...

This is a very good deal for TradingView subscription. almost similar prices as BlackFriday..
Enjoy...

View attachment 57064
pls send me the link to my email or here

Guys,

Enjoy...

View attachment 57064
Please send me the referral link for the trading view subscription and discount

not recommended if one is trying to buy for more indicators there are other salient features which makes it the best.
one can use indicator from community like multiple MA etc which can be life saviour and for Indian stonks only I always recommend using zerodha as charting platform serves the purpose at 0 cost.
I have been showing this as expense in my books of account for trading Business hence cost comes down drastically.

See, i life, there are somethings that need to be more worried about and somethings that needs less attention...

Just spend more time how to maximie the earning capacity .. rather than savings in cost everywhere...
THis is one of those cases for me... just ignore costs associated with this subscription.. if you can make one good trade costs are recovered...
focus on how to make good money using this...

thats how I look at things most of the times..

Ultimately TIME is the most precious thing in our life..
Every hour passes , we are losing one hour of our total assigned time by the GOD...

Have fun....

See, i life, there are somethings that need to be more worried about and somethings that needs less attention...

Just spend more time how to maximie the earning capacity .. rather than savings in cost everywhere...
THis is one of those cases for me... just ignore costs associated with this subscription.. if you can make one good trade costs are recovered...
focus on how to make good money using this...

thats how I look at things most of the times..

Ultimately TIME is the most precious thing in our life..
Every hour passes , we are losing one hour of our total assigned time by the GOD...

Have fun....
This makes sense after you have money in pocket.
Thats all

Back