• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj finserv rbl bank credit card

Believer

TF Buzz
I have been offered a pre-approved bajaj finserv rbl bank platinum choice credit card by bajaj finserv with a limit of 40,000 rupees. There is no branch of RBL Bank near my area, but there is a branch of Bajaj finserv. So, if I apply the card, will it be approved? And if there is a pre-approved offer, is there a cibil score check or a cibil inquiry?

I have been offered a pre-approved bajaj finserv rbl bank platinum choice credit card by bajaj finserv with a limit of 40,000 rupees. There is no branch of RBL Bank near my area, but there is a branch of Bajaj finserv. So, if I apply the card, will it be approved? And if there is a pre-approved offer, is there a cibil score check or a cibil inquiry?
Yes...cibil will be checked.
I closed this card as soon as it was received because of mis-committment ( one tenth of promised limit and it was paid , LTF promise tha) and behavior of the kyc person ( tried to opt and apply EMI cards which is paid without telling me and forcing that it is mandatory, though I didn't let it happen).

If you are going ahead( though i suggest to skip )...check all terms promised and be very careful when the person comes for kyc and application. Do not share any otp and open all links on you phone If required.
Other than this... bad reward Structure.

Yes...cibil will be checked.
I closed this card as soon as it was received because of mis-committment ( one tenth of promised limit and it was paid , LTF promise tha) and behavior of the kyc person ( tried to opt and apply EMI cards which is paid without telling me and forcing that it is mandatory, though I didn't let it happen).

If you are going ahead( though i suggest to skip )...check all terms promised and be very careful when the person comes for kyc and application. Do not share any otp and open all links on you phone If required.
Other than this... bad reward Structure.
I have all ready Bajaj finserv emi card, its limit is Rs 35,000. But I have never used this card. The pre-approved credit card offer was showing on my Bajaj finserv app and the agent also called me.

I have all ready Bajaj finserv emi card, its limit is Rs 35,000. But I have never used this card. The pre-approved credit card offer was showing on my Bajaj finserv app and the agent also called me.
Yes everything will be on app ( app also is not very good infact).
EMI card... it will charge some amount when it will be activated.
Anyways...if you are going ahead... be careful with the process especially during kyc and verification. All the best.

Back