• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bangalore Lounge operational timings

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello TFcommunity,

I would like to know operational timing for Bangalore Lounge.

If i want to catch morning flight around 4-5 am then can we go Bangalore airport around 11.00 to 12.00pm and wait inside the lounge to catch morning flight ? Has anyone faced this scenario in past ?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I remember BLR lounge(on ground floor) allowed entry before 2 hours of flight departure. However, since you are going at 11 pm and due to less rush they might allow 3 hours before flight departure too.

080 lounge dont have such 2-3 hrs timing constraints (as far as i have went and seen).. I have been there 5 hrs prior to flight departure and was allowed without any issues.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I remember BLR lounge(on ground floor) allowed entry before 2 hours of flight departure. However, since you are going at 11 pm and due to less rush they might allow 3 hours before flight departure too.

080 lounge dont have such 2-3 hrs timing constraints (as far as i have went and seen).. I have been there 5 hrs prior to flight departure and was allowed without any issues.
Thanks for sharing