• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bankbazaar Finbooster Credit Card application Rejected....

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I had received call from bankbazaar on 26 March, 2024 that you have pre approved yes bank bankbazaar co- branded credit card.
So I applied and done video kyc .
But today received mail from yesterday bank that credit card application rejected.(Screenshot attached)
So why it is rejected even it was pre-approved offer. Now what is the cooling period for yesterday bank.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402-172426.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402-172426.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Aditya Jha

TF Buzz
Bankbaazar is the worst platform even, paisabazaar is somewhat better, bankbaazar always calls and say that you have pre-approved offer and if someone applies through them on call, you are circled with daily spam calls, and a cibil hit

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Bankbazar, Paisa bazar has no authority to issue card or to give preapproved offer to any person.

It's only bank who decided to issue a card no one else.

So teach a lesson from here and delete your complete profile data from bankbazar and every where you checked your CIBIL in previous.

Also never check your credit score from these type of sites and stay away from them if you have geniune concerns for your CIBIL.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I had received call from bankbazaar on 26 March, 2024 that you have pre approved yes bank bankbazaar co- branded credit card.
But today received mail from yesterday bank that credit card application rejected.(Screenshot attached)
So why it is rejected even it was pre-approved offer. Now what is the cooling period for yesterday bank.
Bro wait for 6 month, and then apply

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Bankbazar, Paisa bazar has no authority to issue card or to give preapproved offer to any person.

So teach a lesson from here and delete your complete profile data from bankbazar and every where you checked your CIBIL in previous.

Also never check your credit score from these type of sites and stay away from them if you have geniune concerns for your CIBIL.
But I have received PAISABAZAAR Rbl duet credit card Ltf...
They called me and I just shared my details on call after two days biometric kyc done and it was approved. But bankbazaar always sucks.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
But I have received PAISABAZAAR Rbl duet credit card Ltf...
They called me and I just shared my details on call after two days biometric kyc done and it was approved. But bankbazaar always sucks.
As I said earlier only bank will consider wheather to approve your application or not.

When you check your CIBIL on Paisa bazar or any other site then they shows you as preapproved on your credit score basis but same wouldn't preapproved from bank.

There are various criteria to consider a application to approve or decline by bank and these criteria varies bank to bank.
So if bank feels your application qualifies all criteria then only your application get approved.

Tamal

TF Buzz

how to delete bankbazaar account/profile?

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
how to delete bankbazaar account/profile?
Call their customer care and ask to delete your complete profile from their system.

If they denied call again till they do so.

And never check your credit score in future from their site.

Riya

TF Ace
Because it wasn't a pre-approved offer ...
Bankbazaar writes pre-approved for every card whereas it's pre-qualified....
They are just choking the customers with trash cards