• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best app for upi lite ?

rimtesh

TF Buzz
I have started using samsung wallet for upi and tap to pay transaction but unfortunately it doesn’t support upi lite
Recommend a upi lite app which has low transaction failure rate and allows to hide my email/mobile number from my upi id
It doesn’t matter if it gives some random id, it must not contain my mob or email id that is all i want

UPI light is linked to your device. So if your device gets lost/corrupted, app is reinstalled or app data is erased, your balance will also be gone.
Use slice app. You can link it to a completely different mobile no & email and even use it in a different device than the one with your bank/adhaar SIM. And you can use customised UPI ID.

UPI light is linked to your device. So if your device gets lost/corrupted, app is reinstalled or app data is erased, your balance will also be gone.
Use slice app. You can link it to a completely different mobile no & email and even use it in a different device than the one with your bank/adhaar SIM. And you can use customised UPI ID.
How can i edit the upi id in slice app ?

it's not bug bro, i'm using slice app & i have option to edit upi id. i think you're using very old ios device
I am using a device which is still officially supported and sold by apple but slice devs didnt bother to add scrollable view because most of ios users are using the notch iPhones and not the touch id ones

Update

Using Samsung Pay for cards and upi - the integration when paying via intent or request is seamless, one of the best that i have ever seen
Slice for upi lite, i just hate that i have to use biometrics or pin to initially unlock the app and there's no option to remove bank account once added
BHIM app - as backup when spay won't work

Back