• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best app to pay credit card like CRED, which needs full card number

Raghav2006

TF Premier
Hi everyone,
Due to multiple cards, I am unable to pay my icici credit card bill using bbps apps, and stuck on using only CRED, which gives nearly none cashback.
So I wanted to ask you people for any good app which could give me any cashback on paying cc bills, but I need to use full credit card number to pay the bill as bbps wont work.

Thanks

Hi everyone,
Due to multiple cards, I am unable to pay my icici credit card bill using bbps apps, and stuck on using only CRED, which gives nearly none cashback.
So I wanted to ask you people for any good app which could give me any cashback on paying cc bills, but I need to use full credit card number to pay the bill as bbps wont work.

Thanks
Mobikwik gives 1% upto ₹50 on full payment of bill.

Afaik apps are only allowed to process credit card bill payment through BBPS. I see your issue can only be solved by getting one of your cards re-issued.
Did it already, had an issue with customer care due to which they renewed both the cc with same number, and ended up receiving new cc with same digits again.

Back