• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best application to pay multiple credit card bills in a single transaction?

Rishab Goel

TF Buzz
I want to know if there is any application or service which allows us to make a single payment for 3-4 different the credit cards. I'm not concerned about any reward points or cashback. More so looking for a single entry in main bank account instead of 3-4 different ones for different credit cards.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I want to know if there is any application or service which allows us to make a single payment for 3-4 different the credit cards. I'm not concerned about any reward points or cashback. More so looking for a single entry in main bank account instead of 3-4 different ones for different credit cards.
cheq

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Cred and Paytm are instant
Hdfc billpay might take 1to 4 working days to settle bill depends on your cc

Rishab Goel

TF Buzz
The problem is actually the fault is with Federal. They don't want to tie up with we anyone to receive credit card re payments.
Ohhh didn't know that. Guess I will just have to pay individually. I wonder how come despite having so many fintech startups in India, there is nobody except Cheq which offers the option to pay for multiple credit card bills together.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I use mobikwik, as its give cashback.. but is not that fast.. takes time to settle..
You maybtry Paytm & cred that are pretty fast..