• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for miles/hotels with spends of 8 lakh a year

8 lakh spends a year, most of which are online. Main interest is in hotels and miles for travel to Europe. Currently have Magnus, SCB Ultimate and Indusind Pinnacle. Having a hard time getting approved for any Amex cards or DCB/Infinia so would prefer any suggestions apart from these.

Was looking at Atlas but I think there's a good chance it will get devalued soon? Are the Axis Vistara cards worth it if I don't do any domestic travel? I could make use of Vistara points and their routes to London but I would have no use for domestic business class tickets, which seems to be the main value of Vistara Infinite.

Any other cards worth looking at?

Best is Magnus with Burgundy account.

2nd best is Atlas for 10% miles on direct hotel, direct flights and traveledge bookings and 4% miles on other expenses, with some exceptions

Amex platinum travel is best card..
, if you are married issue 2 cards on you name and your spouse name.. , and spend 4lakh on each card in a year, you will in total get. (96000 MR points + 20 K taj voucher ) 96000k MR points is equivalent to 96000 marriott points which can easily fatch you 5-6 nights in marriott ( depends on city.. it can vary for 7 night to 3 nights as well ) and 20k taj voucher can get you 3 nights in taj.

use this referral link for applying amex platinum travel . you will get first year free as currnetly promotion is going on...

Amex platinum travel is best card..
, if you are married issue 2 cards on you name and your spouse name.. , and spend 4lakh on each card in a year, you will in total get. (96000 MR points + 20 K taj voucher ) 96000k MR points is equivalent to 96000 marriott points which can easily fatch you 5-6 nights in marriott ( depends on city.. it can vary for 7 night to 3 nights as well ) and 20k taj voucher can get you 3 nights in taj.

Can I get multiple Taj vouchers and milestone rewards through supplementary card?

8 lakh spends a year, most of which are online. Main interest is in hotels and miles for travel to Europe. Currently have Magnus, SCB Ultimate and Indusind Pinnacle. Having a hard time getting approved for any Amex cards or DCB/Infinia so would prefer any suggestions apart from these.

Was looking at Atlas but I think there's a good chance it will get devalued soon? Are the Axis Vistara cards worth it if I don't do any domestic travel? I could make use of Vistara points and their routes to London but I would have no use for domestic business class tickets, which seems to be the main value of Vistara Infinite.

Any other cards worth looking at?
No doubt it's Axis Atlas

Back