• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card/ cc combination for 1L per month fuel expenditure?

I spend ₹1L in the span of 1M on fuel for my JCB.
Which is the best card /card combination for max value ? (Transaction of ₹25kx4 or ₹50kx2)
I already hold Magnus , Vistara and already exhausting ₹1L per month on Magnus.
What is the best way to save on this fuel spend?

Which is the best card /card combination for max value ? (Transaction of ₹25kx4 or ₹50kx2)
Icici fastag if u r full kyc holder 1lac limit per month incl fuel and toll both

Atlas

Is it multiple vehicles? Use a combination of ICICI/idfc fastag and pay using hp pay at hp petrol bunks.

To recharge fastag you need to work out the best option.. maybe using magnus or au lit etc

You should use cards which provide milestone benefits. Like amex mrcc (20K/month) or plat travel (4L/year) or HDFC DCB (8L/year)

Fuel, best is to buy amazon pay vouchers via accelerated rewards on hdfc, axis etc and then buy hp gift card from amazon. If hp is not available in your city or in amazon, use amex cards since they give more value with their monthly milestone benefits

Fuel, best is to buy amazon pay vouchers via accelerated rewards on hdfc, axis etc and then buy hp gift card from amazon. If hp is not available in your city or in amazon, use amex cards since they give more value with their monthly milestone benefits
HP is available but the gc is most of the time unavailable.
HDFC limits ₹10K amazon voucher purchase , Amex not serviceable pin code, which card of Axis already hold Magnus and Vistara and using full potential

You should use cards which provide milestone benefits. Like amex mrcc (20K/month) or plat travel (4L/year) or HDFC DCB (8L/year)

Amex not servicable, HDFC DCB will evaluate

HP is available but the gc is most of the time unavailable.
HDFC limits ₹10K amazon voucher purchase , Amex not serviceable pin code, which card of Axis already hold Magnus and Vistara and using full potential
I generally use the method i said, recently i found out about park+ fuel voucher in partnership with IOCL. It works like this,
1. Buy a voucher using park+ plus app (needs to be redeemed in iocl in 24 hours)
2. To buy those vouchers, you can use your credit card (not sure about the MCC category)
3. Use the qr code in iocl petrol pump to pay the bill.
4. You get extra points of iocl while buying the voucher, once u pay on petrol pump, upload the fuel bill back on park plus for which you again get some cashback.

Amex not servicable, HDFC DCB will evaluate
You may also check kotak white reserve card. The rewards are not much great but it is also milestone focused card. If you have slot available in axis then go for select or privilege. They have small milestone benefit.

If you are unable to get DCB, go for regalia gold. It's a new card from HDFC and it has quarterly and annual milestone.

You may also check kotak white reserve card. The rewards are not much great but it is also milestone focused card. If you have slot available in axis then go for select or privilege. They have small milestone benefit.

If you are unable to get DCB, go for regalia gold. It's a new card from HDFC and it has quarterly and annual milestone.
I can get one axis card.
DCB rewards does not seem to lucrative , does no other bank provide good milestone card?

I generally use the method i said, recently i found out about park+ fuel voucher in partnership with IOCL. It works like this,
1. Buy a voucher using park+ plus app (needs to be redeemed in iocl in 24 hours)
2. To buy those vouchers, you can use your credit card (not sure about the MCC category)
3. Use the qr code in iocl petrol pump to pay the bill.
4. You get extra points of iocl while buying the voucher, once u pay on petrol pump, upload the fuel bill back on park plus for which you again get some cashback.
You also save on fuel surcharge using this method but upto 20,000 of fuel per month. After that you pay 2% service charge to park+.
Also you get 2% cash back everyday upto 150 per month. And also IOCL points upto 17500 worth of fuel per month.

Back