• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card customer service

jhanishdev

TF Buzz
Which three credit card corporations treat you well as a customer and which treat you as a necessary excess?

For me,

Three best
1. American Express. provide Offers, listens and provides solution.
2. SBI. Somehow always got hold of a customer rep and get the proper solution.
3. Standard Chartered. The care agents are properly trained and get the right solutions.

Three Worst
1. HDFC by a huge margin. Pathetic, egoistic and only care about high spenders and HNI's. Had 10+ RM changes in the last year. Even PNO experience has been sad.
2. Indusind. The department has to be understaffed. Nobody ever response to calls or emails.
3. RBL bank. Charged fees on LTF card and no communication ever including statement notifications.

Somewhere in the middle would be the likes of Icici, HSBC, Kotak, Axis etc.

Which three credit card corporations treat you well as a customer and which treat you as a necessary excess?

For me,

Three best
3. Standard Chartered. The care agents are properly trained and get the right solutions.

Three Worst
1. HDFC by a huge margin. Pathetic, egoistic and only care about high spenders and HNI's. Had 10+ RM changes in the last year. Even PNO experience has been sad.
2. Indusind. The department has to be understaffed. Nobody ever response to calls or emails.
3. RBL bank. Charged fees on LTF card and no communication ever including statement notifications.

Have You know waiting time for SC customer care 🤣?

My experience has been good on a personal level. What are your three best and worst card companies in terms of customer service?

For me,

Three best

Three Worst

Can you please provide SCB contact number? The one given in the site is not reachable when I tried. Should it be prefixed with something?

Back