• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Card for LIC Insurance Premium Payment & Utility payments upto ₹15000 per month

SiddharthR

TF Legend
Here I'm gonna share a best offer to pay your LIC insurance premium payment and Utility Payments up to Rs 15000.
For that you need to have a SBI Prime Credit card in which you will get 20 reward points per 100 rupees spent (5% cashback, as 1 reward point = ₹0.25) on standing instructions {means you need to add your LIC policy in SBI Card} of utility bills [Capping of 3000 reward points(spend of ₹15,000)].
Also you will get Pizza Hut e-voucher of ₹1000 on spends of ₹50,000 per quarter.
Effective cashback: 7%
•More about standing instructions(SI) & Detailed T&Cs here (On page 37, reward point related)

Attachments

Last edited:
I have used SBI prime card for LIC payment using autopay. It gave 5% equivalent reward points until last year. I contacted the support and the reason they mentioned was some RBI guideline that refrains SBI from automatically debiting from the credit card. They may resume this offer if there is any change in policy by RBI. (Personal Opinion: It was a very good offer for paying utility bills, LIC, and Others I hope SBI resumes the offers)

Magnus cashback rewards 1.2% for spends less than 1L pm. For more than 1L spends pm, Magnus rewards 6.2% cashback

Back