• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit or debit card for utilities spent of 30 lakhs per months. With maximum cash back or reward points.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I spent nearly 30 lakhs per month in utility bill or other spends of over 1000 consumers. Can anyone suggest the best credit or debit card for me with maximum rewards do I have to take cooperate credit card? Or personal.
Very curious to know what is your business.
Yes, you have to get a Business Credit Card for business purposes. Now every bank changes a charge on utility payments after a certain limit.

Very curious to know what is your business.
Yes, you have to get a Business Credit Card for business purposes. Now every bank changes a charge on utility payments after a certain limit.
Utility bill payments any suggest card which will not block for commercial use ?

Utility bill payments any suggest card which will not block for commercial use ?
Personal Cards are not for Commercial use. A few months after the bank system detects your usage you will be blacklisted either from the rewards portal or credit card account. The bank will not issue you any new cards.
As per your requirement, you are spending 3.6 CR in a year on utilities no business card will also give you rewards to that extreme. Most cards after a certain limit charges 1-2% for utility payment better use upi and DC.

Personal Cards are not for Commercial use. A few months after the bank system detects your usage you will be blacklisted either from the rewards portal or credit card account. The bank will not issue you any new cards.
As per your requirement, you are spending 3.6 CR in a year on utilities no business card will also give you rewards to that extreme. Most cards after a certain limit charges 1-2% for utility payment better use upi and DC.
That's correct .

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back