• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best medium to apply Indusind Legend card.

RohitSah

TF Buzz
Hello everyone! I want to apply for the Indusind Legend CC. Could you guys please guide me on from where to apply? I'm a bit confused about the options.

1) Paisabazaar ( Pre-approved )
2) Bankbazaar ( Pre-approved )
3) Cashkaro ( Rs.1500 reward)
4) Through branch or agent.

Cibil - 784 and 3 cibil hits in this month.
So kindly suggest.

Bro if you have pre-approved offer , apply through that.

That too you have 3 hits already this month.

I can see cashkaro is giving good rewards nowadays , but nothing comes for free bro -> Remember this.

What if cashkaro sells our data to others ?

So think wisely and take a decision bro.

Hello everyone! I want to apply for the Indusind Legend CC. Could you guys please guide me on from where to apply? I'm a bit confused about the options.

So kindly suggest.
I can help. You if you are working.

I can see cashkaro is giving good rewards nowadays , but nothing comes for free bro -> Remember this.

Apply directly via indusind website or walk to a branch. Most third-party aggregators play with your data.
Yes…..you guys are absolutely right, I was thinking about the same. Can’t even trust this paisabazaar and bankbazaar as I have already seen many threads in this forum where people have applied for pre approved indusind cc through them but still got rejected or approved after months.

Actually, my sister-in-law's sister, who works at IndusInd Bank, got to know through her that I want to apply for this. She called me, and I couldn't decline, so I eventually applied through her.

You really think your data is not out there for sell already?

So kindly suggest.
Try with CK. CIBIL hits doesn't matter. Temporary effect. If you don't get from CK then try other channels. PB and BB pre-approved offers are not pre-approved by bank. It will also involve CIBIL hit, may be more than one.

Back