• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Payment Banks 2023

BiggBoss

TF Select
Vote for the Best Payment Bank 2023

In the rapidly evolving world of digital banking, Payment Banks are at the forefront of offering convenient, fast, and reliable financial services. Specializing in handling transactions and services like remittances, mobile payments, and basic banking functions, these banks have transformed the way we manage our daily finances. This poll seeks to identify the Payment Bank that has significantly stood out in 2023 for its exceptional services and customer-centric approach.

Criteria:

• Efficiency of Services: Speed, reliability, and ease of conducting transactions, including transfers, bill payments, and more.
  • Innovation: Introduction of new features, technology, and approaches to make banking more accessible and convenient.
  • Customer Satisfaction: Quality of customer service, including responsiveness, problem-solving capabilities, and overall customer care.
  • Inclusivity: Efforts to cater to a broad customer base, including underserved and unbanked populations, and the effectiveness of these initiatives.

Paytm: Ceo level support 🤣

Airtel: worst cc, asking to go to their br for ac opening. I used my aadhar in old mobile number for mini kyc. Now can't do full kyc.

NSDL: worst bank ever seen, blocked several accounts without clarification. Didn't care of chargeback too, Usefully bank.

Jio: Blocked my ac for doing below 1lakh deposits via dc .... shopping mcc bug. Now unblocked.

IPPB: only for offline banking purpose ... great.

Fino: God knows about their customer support. Upi doesn't works. Imps 2.18% charges. Even ₹450 annual subscription for a zero balance with again annual fee on debit card.

Paytm Payments Bank for banking products and services is good, same cannot be said about their offers and Paytm wallet charges or other financial services (BNPL) which are chor. Also avoid Chortel, India Post (charges for virtual DC, really?🙄), NSDL (they revise account closing charges every few months to extend period for when you are charged)

Back