• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best properties in Accor Dubai

msankadi

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi

I am planning a 11 night trip to Dubai with my wife. I have shortlisted the below 2 properties based on the reviews.

Please share your thoughts and are there any better properties in similar price?

Expectation: Looking for an upper-mid level experience and service

1. Raffles Palm Dubai
2. Sofitel Obelisk

Another question: I saw some folks offering STEP program bookings here at TF. Is that worth it? Any risks or downside?

Just book a regular hotel on Accor app, based on the best location and your budget.
No need to get into step program etc.

Book with maximum points.
your food bills --bill them to the room and pay with points at check out.
If you have Accor Plus membership then you get 50% discount on food for two adults.

If you have Accor Plus membership then you get 50% discount on food for two adults.
Thanks I was not aware of this... Will go through the TnC and use it... Had bought the Accor plus in offee earlier this year as per your recommendation only 😁😁

One question does this discount apply to other Accor properties if I am not staying at them?

Thanks I was not aware of this... Will go through the TnC and use it... Had bought the Accor plus in offee earlier this year as per your recommendation only 😁😁

One question does this discount apply to other Accor properties if I am not staying at them?
other properties you will get the 50% discount but the points will be worth only 92 paisa for meals because you cannot bill to the room.

"If you have Accor Plus membership then you get 50% discount on food for two adults."
Can you explain that a bit, how does that work if we are travelling with our son (15 yr old)?

I have a slightly different take on this,

My suggestion would be to consult a STEP advisor, see if they have any offers on.
They can get you a third night free, sometimes fourth night and $100 credits per stay bonus on certain properties.

And the best part? You can still pay with your points.

So, talk to one of them and see if there are any offers! If yes, you can book with them.

If not, you can book yourself as you were planning to do.

Back