• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Sallary account for 60K salary

Why S B I?
Once you are through with the account opening hurdle (which is honestly far superior than a lot of private banks like Indus, RBL, etc. - enough nightmare stories on this forum), everything is a breeze. They have an excellent netbanking experience. You will probably never need to visit the branch. They have a good credit card portfolio. Loans are easy.

Once you are through with the account opening hurdle (which is honestly far superior than a lot of private banks like Indus, RBL, etc. - enough nightmare stories on this forum), everything is a breeze. They have an excellent netbanking experience. You will probably never need to visit the branch. They have a good credit card portfolio. Loans are easy.
Agreed with you on these points thanks for elaborating

Reactions: j_s
I totally agree... I have been holding an SBI salary account for 11 yrs now and it's a breeze. Even loans are super quick and gets processed same day.

Why not IDFC?
IDFC Has 2 Plans Classic Plus & Platinum Plus for Corporate Salary Account Holders.
Based on your Salary they will offer you Classic Plus
  • Monthly Interest Credits
  • ZERO Fee Banking: on all commonly used Salary Account Services
  • Daily POS Limit of ₹4 Lakhs
  • Daily ATM Limit of ₹1 Lakhs
  • Unlimited ATM transactions at any bank’s ATM

VISA Classic Debit Card - 1/Q Lounge Access​

classic.png

In Case Of Platinum Plus
  • Monthly Interest Credits
  • ZERO Fee Banking on all commonly used Salary Account Services
  • Higher Daily POS Limit of ₹6 Lakhs
  • Daily ATM Limit of ₹2 Lakh
  • Unlimited ATM transactions at any bank’s ATM

VISA Platinum Debit Card - 2/Q Lounge Access

platinum.png

And few other OTT Subscription & Events & Insurance Cover
All benefits you receive via the normal savings account only catch is its Zero Balance and few OTT Subscriptions.
Also after the Devaluation of IDFC Core LTF Credit Cards, you will not get a good option.
Also, Premium banking facilities like First Select or Wealth or Private program are not available for the Salary Account Holders.

Also, Premium banking facilities like First Select or Wealth or Private program are not available for the Salary Account Holders.
Who said its not available ? I opened it as Corporate Salary account and then maintained 5L for 2 months . Reached out to RM and asked for First Wealth he didnt budge for that, So instead he offered First Select then RM sent link and it was upgraded in a week. New Debit card will also be delivered in 2-3 days post upgrade.
So i have a Idfc first select programme with Corporate Salary account. First select, Wealth all these are done on customer id levels so its irrelevant which program you are in.

Who said its not available ? I opened it as Corporate Salary account and then maintained 5L for 2 months . Reached out to RM and asked for First Wealth he didnt budge for that, So instead he offered First Select then RM sent link and it was upgraded in a week. New Debit card will also be delivered in 2-3 days post upgrade.
So i have a Idfc first select account with Corporate Salary account. First select, Wealth all these are done on customer id levels so its irrelevant which program you are in.
As per my RM, it is not available and with 5L you can easily get Wealth in a normal SB account.
I hold First Select with 1L IF and soon upgrading to Wealth with 3L MAB

If I open a HDFC salary account. Will it increase my chances of getting regalia orr DCB black.

Note - I already hold Millennia credit card.

@saurabhdoit I recommend you Kotak Privy League Neon for 60k salary. And it's premium account. They will give you Kotak Zen Signature credit card LTF. There support is average but mostly of the things can be managed in net banking and banking app.

So i have a Idfc first select programme with Corporate Salary account. First select, Wealth all these are done on customer id levels so its irrelevant which program you are in.
For First select salary account criteria is 1L+ Salary credit, 3L+ for wealth. No MAB required if this is met

For First select salary account criteria is 1L+ Salary credit, 3L+ for wealth. No MAB required if this is met
My Local Branch Doesn't offer a Salary Account. So, RM was not sure about this I think that's why he said they don't offer Privilege Banking Program for Salary Account Holders.
It's basically the requirement for the Select & Wealth Credit Card.

Last edited:
Back