• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Two Wheeler After Sales Service Company?

asahi

TF Premier
I already hold a Hero bike but i wanna sell it & buy a scooty(because of various reasons). in my experience with Hero, i had a decent to above average experience in terms of service & interactions etc etc. but word on market is they’re not good with scooty manufacturing, it’s better to opt for Tvs or Suzuki or Honda.
So i wanna know your experiences with your bike after sales experiences. It would help me a lot to choose better company for my next new bike/scooty

Anupama_Jha

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I already hold a Hero bike but i wanna sell it & buy a scooty(because of various reasons). in my experience with Hero, i had a decent to above average experience in terms of service & interactions etc etc. but word on market is they’re not good with scooty manufacturing, it’s better to opt for Tvs or Suzuki or Honda.
So i wanna know your experiences with your bike after sales experiences. It would help me a lot to choose better company for my next new bike/scooty
I own TVS Jupiter 125 and my experience with service and reliability is quite good. Lot better than Honda Activa

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My experience is that service quality differs from location to location, service center to service center and service person to service person. I had Bajaj bike and in Chennai - the service was good in few service centers and bad in few. So usually I will give it for service only at specific centers where it was good even if I had to travel more. Then when I moved to my hometown, the service there was totally pathetic and they were experimenting and learning repair work by servicing my bike.

So if post purchase service and support is your primary concern, reach out to the people who purchased scooters in your area and ask them about the service experience. Based on that choose the brand and dealer.

sidp

TF Ace
Service quality differs feom center to center.
It depends on 2parts - ability and willingness to solve the issues.
I find hero & honda mechanic most knowledgeable. But problem is with their volume. Best bet is honda premium showroom like big wing.but I think cb350 is cheapest bike they service.

If you want to find out, ask to friends/visit service center where they have Reserved bay for specific model.
But as you are planning for scooty, it'll be harder to get good service. Still honda/tvs is decent.

Last edited:

vine

TF Premier
Don't take Hero or TVS. Bad experience with their bikes and servicing.
Avoid electronic/magnetic locks, other electronic features, most of them stop working and you have to pay a lot to replace them.
Activa is best from which I have seen.
Can't say about others.