• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BEST USE FOR MY 3L Edge reward points

Sachs

TF Select
Hi Guys I have decided to pay 35k for the Magnus for Burgundy (I hold a burgundy savings account since this December) and transfer 1.5L points to Club vistara (1.2L CV points) & 1.5L points to Accor. I have never used Accor in my life. So I am super scared about that as well. I have used club vistara and I know how it works

What will be the validity of these Accor points. Will I get decent value for these points?
What will be the validity of these points in club vistara after it will be merged with Flying returns?

I ha paid 37k while buying my car in order to get the bonus points (while Magnus was giving them in the past). Now I am paying 34k for the value of these reward points. Feeling sad. But If I don't do this I will be losing around 1.2L points (CV/Accor)

Do u think I am doing the right thing?

My current Magnus is active till august and another option would be to create an FD with AXIS for 30L. Pay for the Magnus upgrade and sit on it. But that would be just procastinating. I still have to convert it to points in by August 2025. The only advantage it would give would be some flexibility. I can use it when I want. But then it is possible that the current vistara program may not exist.

Also do you guys know CV points transferred till what date will be migrated to flying returns?

I hope anyone can clear my confusion

o_O😢😢

Hi Guys I have decided to pay 35k for the Magnus for Burgundy (I hold a burgundy savings account since this December) and transfer 1.5L points to Club vistara (1.2L CV points) & 1.5L points to Accor. I have never used Accor in my life. So I am super scared about that as well. I have used club vistara and I know how it works

What will be the validity of these Accor points. Will I get decent value for these points?
What will be the validity of these points in club vistara after it will be merged with Flying returns?

I ha paid 37k while buying my car in order to get the bonus points (while Magnus was giving them in the past). Now I am paying 34k for the value of these reward points. Feeling sad. But If I don't do this I will be losing around 1.2L points (CV/Accor)

Do u think I am doing the right thing?

My current Magnus is active till august and another option would be to create an FD with AXIS for 30L. Pay for the Magnus upgrade and sit on it. But that would be just procastinating. I still have to convert it to points in by August 2025. The only advantage it would give would be some flexibility. I can use it when I want. But then it is possible that the current vistara program may not exist.

Also do you guys know CV points transferred till what date will be migrated to flying returns?

I hope anyone can clear my confusion

o_O😢😢
Why vistara? Accor will give u much better returns than vistara especially after the merger with ai.

Club Vistara is merging with Air India, so do not transfer to CV miles. Accor works like a charm, but still, it has some limitations like available only in major cities. Think if you want to transfer to Kris Flyers or to United Airways

I had a Japan trip in mind. But I wonder if vietjet flights give better value? or Japan Mileage bank??

Guys, I have 62,000 Edge points in my account, but i closed Magnus card before renewal date, now I have Indian Oil, ACE and Airtel cc with me...whats the best redemption option with me? Can I convert these 62k points in hotel, if yes, which hotel program will give me the best rate? or should i invest these points for amazon voucher, which is only equivelant to the amount of Rs. 12k....

Always transfer points for immediate use or near term travel plans. As u never know which partner offers best rate for ur travel. If no plans keep it in bank itself as it’s safe. As lots of hacking is going on in Accor points

How much value can I get of my 62k edge points if i transfer to accor program? (I have already closed Magnus....

I had a Japan trip in mind. But I wonder if vietjet flights give better value? or Japan Mileage bank??
If you're thinking of transferring to JAL, Make your account now. They won't let you transfer to JAL for two months after account creation, so better to make the account now, even if you don't transfer to JAL later.

Guys, I have 62,000 Edge points in my account, but i closed Magnus card before renewal date, now I have Indian Oil, ACE and Airtel cc with me...whats the best redemption option with me? Can I convert these 62k points in hotel, if yes, which hotel program will give me the best rate? or should i invest these points for amazon voucher, which is only equivelant to the amount of Rs. 12k....
IMO, AGV is your best bet. AFAIK, ER to accor for your cards is 10:1. No point in taking this deal.

Club Vistara is merging with Air India, so do not transfer to CV miles. Accor works like a charm, but still, it has some limitations like available only in major cities. Think if you want to transfer to Kris Flyers or to United Airways
I don't have any plans for international travel except for a possible trip to Japan

Back