• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to book Mumbai to New york flight tickets

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Hello all,
We are planning a trip to US in July-September. What is the best way or tips/tricks to consider while booking the flights for cheapest fares?
I currently have Diners Black (plastic) and I know one way of booking via smartbuy.

Google flights provide you decent rates, can use to compare mmt and other sites.

Unless, you want to redeem points where you hold some in some partner, this is the best method.

If you have axs cards or atlas then check with travel edge.

Yes bank, has its own portal to redeem points for revenue flights.

Depends on cards you own other than dcb.

I think you may want to explore booking through Amex Plat Travel if you dont have any other way to hit the 4L mark.
Alternatively, you can also try for SBI Air India if you plan to take AI non-stop.
Experts can weigh in for better option

Note that the taxi fares from EWR to JFK distance could be around 100-200 dollars or more. Your savings calculation may go for a toss depending on which airport you go to and where you want to reach.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back