• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to buy Samsung Galaxy S23 256gb

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, what is the best way to buy galaxy s23 256 gb? The one which gives the maximum discount, be it waiting for BBD sale or using some credit card or employee discount or any other way. Please let me know.

Hey guys, what is the best way to buy galaxy s23 256 gb? The one which gives the maximum discount, be it waiting for BBD sale or using some credit card or employee discount or any other way. Please let me know.
Would suggest cause last year got s22 during Diwali so would suggest kindly wait and you probably should get s23 for 64k. It for 74k now with discount so it should be discounted more but this time Samsung isn’t discounting s series like. Regarding which card on bb axis fk card and on Amazon Sbi/Icici/hdfc.

Would suggest cause last year got s22 during Diwali so would suggest kindly wait and you probably should get s23 for 64k. It for 74k now with discount so it should be discounted more but this time Samsung isn’t discounting s series like. Regarding which card on bb axis fk card and on Amazon Sbi/Icici/hdfc.
Checked on samsung site today. They are giving extra 8k off on exchange. So, if I exchange my redmi 9 prime and apply all discounts, I am getting s23 256gb for around 56K . Is it a good deal?

Checked on samsung site today. They are giving extra 8k off on exchange. So, if I exchange my redmi 9 prime and apply all discounts, I am getting s23 256gb for around 56K . Is it a good deal?
I am also in same situation, confused should i wait for great indian sale or not ?
It's a decent deal but if possible hold until the bbd sale as you will find better deals during that time. Even on the Samsung official site, they offer deals much lucrative than the ongoing sale.

It's a decent deal but if possible hold until the bbd sale as you will find better deals during that time. Even on the Samsung official site, they offer deals much lucrative than the ongoing sale.
When do they post deals on Samsung official site? During BBD? Or during Diwali?

It's a great deal. Now, there are two things to consider regarding your Redmi 9 Prime phone. Firstly, would anyone give you more than 9k as its resale value? Secondly, do you want to wait until Diwali/Black Friday sale/Big Billion Sale/Amazon Great Indian Sale? Maybe if you plan and you don't want to wait that long. The pricing for the 256GB version could be around 52k. Last time, the S22 256GB model was priced at 51,990 on Amazon, and I bought the phone 15 minutes prior to that. So, the 4k difference is the gap between today and then. This is purely speculative, and I could be wrong. Considering inflation, the price may or may not increase at the same rate. However, I suggest you go for it, bro

Thanks for sharing this. I went to check the resale value for my current phone, and I found that I can get the S23 256GB for 37,749. Cashify says they offer up to 35,920, so I think Samsung is offering me a good deal. Now, since I bought my S22 using my GST number, I need to ask my CA if there would be any issues. I plan to go through this process either during Diwali or before it reaches 12 months, possibly around the Amazon Great Indian Sale since it runs for one month straight. Thank you for sharing this information..and pls do always post your review or would ask a week prior if i get the same price for my current phone cause s22 is a nightmare in Ram Mangement and even thought to switch to nothing 2 12gb/256gb but would miss samsung pay and my watch 5 will not work properly with another non samsung phone. i wish samsung give 12gb ram instead of 8gb in 256gb.

Screenshot 2023-07-15 123459.png

It's a great deal. Now, there are two things to consider regarding your Redmi 9 Prime phone. Firstly, would anyone give you more than 9k as its resale value? Secondly, do you want to wait until Diwali/Black Friday sale/Big Billion Sale/Amazon Great Indian Sale? Maybe if you plan and you don't want to wait that long. The pricing for the 256GB version could be around 52k. Last time, the S22 256GB model was priced at 51,990 on Amazon, and I bought the phone 15 minutes prior to that. So, the 4k difference is the gap between today and then. This is purely speculative, and I could be wrong. Considering inflation, the price may or may not increase at the same rate. However, I suggest you go for it, bro
51,990 without exchange?

Back