• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Best way to get Amazon gift card using Atlas?

Siva05

TF Buzz
I'm new to Atlas and initially felt bad that no reward for utilities & insurance payments.

But , after reading technofino posts that we can buy a Amazon gift card and use it for these payments.

And I understood that Amazon gift card on Amazon using Atlas we get 4% airmiles.

But, reading a lot about buying from magic pin , grab deals etc would be giving more discounts.

Please let me know which one is the best or better than direct Amazon purchase and it's limitations

Yeah but say you’re buying an instant voucher with 7% off then you’ll get the miles right?
If you buy anything on Grabdeals using Atlas, you will not get any miles, because Grabdeals does not give any miles.

Grabdeals only gives 2x, 3x or 5x points, but Atlas is not eligible to earn any points

Last edited:
Axis has got many cards with 6 different types of rewards --
Cashback --Airtel, Cashback, Ace
Edge points --Magnus, Magnus burgundy, Reserve, Samsung infinite, Privilege, Select, Rewards, IOCL, etc
Edge miles --Olympus 1:4, Atlas 1:2, Horizon 2:1
Vistara miles -- Vistara platinum, signature and infinite
Spicejet miles-- Spicejet and SpiceJet black
Lufthansa miles -- M&M, M&M Select

These are all like different currencies, but are not interchangeable.

Last edited:
If you buy anything on Grabdeals using Atlas, you will not get any miles, because Grabdeals does not give any miles.

Grabdeals only gives 2x, 3x or 5x points, but Atlas is not eligible to earn any points
I bought a shoppers stop voucher from grab deals instant voucher. It said 7%off and nothing about bonus points. You still think i won’t get any miles for this?

Anyway for me to check miles earned basis each transaction?

Blocked it even after providing the invoices?
Kind of. They were asking me to send the invoices again and again. Despite asking which ones are missing they would just send a generic reply mentioning all merchants. Later on they unblocked at the end with all others in bulk. My 35k-40k EM were stuck.
Since then I routed all my spends to DCB and got an upgrade to Infinia last week.

Kind of. They were asking me to send the invoices again and again. Despite asking which ones are missing they would just send a generic reply mentioning all merchants. Later on they unblocked at the end with all others in bulk. My 35k-40k EM were stuck.
Since then I routed all my spends to DCB and got an upgrade to Infinia last week.

Bruh that’s massively fucked up. Did you do same transaction multiple times on intermiles for it to get flagged?

Go to rewards section and check my transactions.

Checking in iOS app, the transaction history very conveniently says no transaction history available

Bruh that’s massively fucked up. Did you do same transaction multiple times on intermiles for it to get flagged?
They will flag if you do any transaction qualifying for 5EM/100. Even if it is flights/hotels. Now you are on their mercy.
Even now that I don't use it much, still my 5k EM renewal bonus is stuck. Giving me some random error something like 'no travel references linked with your card'. I paid renewal fee as I was in platinum tier and I thought will get 5k EM and transferring it to Accor will give 18k worth.

I bought a shoppers stop voucher from grab deals instant voucher. It said 7%off and nothing about bonus points. You still think i won’t get any miles for this?

Anyway for me to check miles earned basis each transaction?
You will not get the accelerated 2x, 3 x or 5x benefit of Grabdeals , which is the main reason why people buy on Grabdeals.
you may get the base 2/100 miles

They will flag if you do any transaction qualifying for 5EM/100. Even if it is flights/hotels. Now you are on their mercy.
Even now that I don't use it much, still my 5k EM renewal bonus is stuck. Giving me some random error something like 'no travel references linked with your card'. I paid renewal fee as I was in platinum tier and I thought will get 5k EM and transferring it to Accor will give 18k worth.
You need to write to premium experience and inform them that they need to give you the renewal 5000 miles which is worth at least 10000.
Only crying babies get the milk

Back