• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to maximize rewards on buying iPhone 14 Pro

Hello,

I am looking to purchase the iPhone 14 pro tomorrow for my father. I was hoping to find ways to maximise buying the same.
I figured I'll buy through croma and maximise value through buying GVs/buying through Tata Neu

Some options that I have discussed

1- Buying via Tata Neu- 5% neucoins
2- Buying multiple vouchers through amazon (3% discount), pairing it with APay card (2% CB) and SBI Cashback Card (5%)
3- Buying via Hubble (flat 4% discount)

Any other recommendations?

Cards I have-

SBI Elite
Amazon ICICI Pay Card
Axis Airtel
Axis FK
RBL Zomato
SBI Cashback (low limit 20k)
Slice
HDFC Platinum DC
AU Bank DC

Following, as I'm going to buy iPhone 14 pro soon.
Hello,

I am looking to purchase the iPhone 14 pro tomorrow for my father. I was hoping to find ways to maximise buying the same.
I figured I'll buy through croma and maximise value through buying GVs/buying through Tata Neu

2- Buying multiple vouchers through amazon (3% discount), pairing it with APay card (2% CB) and SBI Cashback Card (5%)

Cards I have-

SBI Elite
Amazon ICICI Pay Card
Axis Airtel
Axis FK
RBL Zomato
Slice
HDFC Platinum DC
AU Bank DC

Hello,

Cards I have-

SBI Elite
Amazon ICICI Pay Card
Axis Airtel
Axis FK
RBL Zomato
Slice
HDFC Platinum DC
AU Bank DC
Croma has 2.5% discount/CB offer for TCS employees on top of the existing HDFC offer. You can try that if you happen to know anyone from TCS. (If you could find a newly opened Croma store, then they will give even more additional cashback)

Hello,

Cards I have-

SBI Elite
Amazon ICICI Pay Card
Axis Airtel
Axis FK
RBL Zomato
Slice
HDFC Platinum DC
AU Bank DC
I guess your best bet should be HDFC considering only they give discount currently for iPhone 14 series. On top of that you can try whatever I have said above.

Croma has 2.5% discount/CB offer for TCS employees on top of the existing HDFC offer. You can try that if you happen to know anyone from TCS. (If you could find a newly opened Croma store, then they will give even more additional cashback)
How does this work ? Do you have to create croma ID by TCS email ?

How about you use Cashback card on hubble then use neu app for 5% so basically 5%+4%+5%

Find an apple employee, that might get you 15% if I remember it correctly. Unidays discount might also work if you are eligible for student discount.

U can transfer limit from ur SBI Elite CC to Cashback CC by calling customer care, & then use it to make the purchase

Hello,

Cards I have-

SBI Elite
Amazon ICICI Pay Card
Axis Airtel
Axis FK
RBL Zomato
Slice
HDFC Platinum DC
AU Bank DC
Use amzon pay cc 5% cashback for amzon prime other option is buy Giftcard of croma etc

Tata Neucoins are capped for certain items. So while it maybe 5% (in neucoins), I guess you'll get 2k coins not more than that. Please check once.

Tata Neucoins are capped for certain items. So while it maybe 5% (in neucoins), I guess you'll get 2k coins not more than that. Please check once.
Yes. I got 2000 coins only on a 50k purchase. Not sure what's the cap for hdfc neu card.

Last edited:
Hello,

Cards I have-

SBI Elite
Amazon ICICI Pay Card
Axis Airtel
Axis FK
RBL Zomato
Slice
HDFC Platinum DC
AU Bank DC
if you buy via Croma, HDFC card will give 3k to5k discount.

Back