• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Tried to skim thru the pages. Still this query. Which is the best combination to pay HDFC credit card bill. Mobikwik with HDFC DC, I understand isn't available now.

I have ICICI /Yes/Axis Debit card apart from HDFC

Thanks

Balpreet Singh

Your RM .
That would be the branch manager and that guy doesnt seem to know stuffs. He doesnt identify difference between CIF and user ID, despite me clarifying the difference he was adamant in getting my user ID to link my Credit card and saving account though form clearly states CIF number. Such awareness and seems to hold trophy in his cabin as well.

Can I ask customer care team to generate VISA Debit card despite them informing that MC will be disabled after 45days, will still both cards be active?

That would be the branch manager and that guy doesnt seem to know stuffs. He doesnt identify difference between CIF and user ID, despite me clarifying the difference he was adamant in getting my user ID to link my Credit card and saving account though form clearly states CIF number. Such awareness and seems to hold trophy in his cabin as well.

Can I ask customer care team to generate VISA Debit card despite them informing that MC will be disabled after 45days, will still both cards be active?
You can apply via customer care, both card will remain active. Just tell them not to close your existing card.

Also, I don't know what is you issue with branch, these cards are visible in their system. I have personally seen all cards visible in their system, they simple have to apply it. No need for any form/cif/used id

You can apply via customer care, both card will remain active. Just tell them not to close your existing card.

Also, I don't know what is you issue with branch, these cards are visible in their system. I have personally seen all cards visible in their system, they simple have to apply it. No need for any form/cif/used id
I told them not to close, still they say that without closing existing card they cant raise request for new card. They give gyaan that for 1 account can have 1 debit card only na sir etc., Not sure how many people in the forum got 3-4 cards, unable to get 2nd itself 😞

I told them not to close, still they say that without closing existing card they cant raise request for new card. They give gyaan that for 1 account can have 1 debit card only na sir etc., Not sure how many people in the forum got 3-4 cards, unable to get 2nd itself 😞
DM them on X

Recently I was able to get the agent to raise a request but later someone declined the request so the the status of the debit card shows as declined
Bhai, visit branch and tell them you wish to apply another card. They will do it in two minutes.
In their system tell them to put your account number - select debit cards - complimentary debit card - select card version from scroll down options - check the transaction setting - approve through OTP. Card will reach you in 4-5 days

Aao doston 1 good news aur 1 bad news sunau

Good News-
Mobikwik has started giving CB on Indus DC. I got CB for the trn done on 15/11/2023 through MCDC. Someone has already confirmed on Visa DC. Now someone confirm the same on HDFC Plat DC as well.

Bad News-
I haven't received CB on Visa Plat from 9th on Paytm and Cred. I have received CB for trn on 9th on Sign. But after that I didn't receive for 15th.

Last edited:
Back