• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to redeem Indusind CC Points

taskmaster

TF Select
Hello folks,

I have Indusind Legend and Indusind Rupay CC and have accumulated some reward points on them. I see that i can redeem them for 1 point = 0.35 rs but is there any other redemption option that has better value for my points?

Reward points never expire, so choose only when you accumulate sufficient and there are 118rs. redemption charges.

- select your card, pick the desired option.

1:1 possible for Vistara, but min. points requirement is there, check once.

Hello folks,

I have Indusind Legend and Indusind Rupay CC and have accumulated some reward points on them. I see that i can redeem them for 1 point = 0.35 rs but is there any other redemption option that has better value for my points?
You can use them wherever Twid pay - Pay with rewards is a payment option.

Max 20% of the transaction can paid via indusind points. You can use Max 50% of available points in a single transaction. 1 point = 0.75rs. Only negative is you have to use Indusind card (debit/credit) for the remaining amount. No redemption charges

Max 20% of the transaction can paid via indusind points. You can use Max 50% of available points in a single transaction. 1 point = 0.75rs. Only negative is you have to use Indusind card for the remaining amount
I see thanks for telling. 1 point = 0.75 point is great but paying remaining using indusind card is a deal breaker. Lots of restrictions.

So for club vistara, how much is 1 CV point to rupee ratio?

Value only you can decide, I'll give you an idea..

Ex: Delhi to Hyd

Required CV points for award flight (note: availability as per the day you booked)

1721395467201.webp

Economy = 5000 CV
Premium = 8500 CV
Business = 18000 CV

+ Taxes (in this example take 700, it varies)

Now, to get the value we need to find actual value we might pay if we don't have CV points..

1721395940596.webp

Same day Vistara charging ₹ 5,902 for Economy.

1 CV = 1.04Rs.

or 2 days earlier, no economy only premium

1721396104151.webp 1721396188729.webp

1 CV = 0.88

--------------

Rest upto you.. decide yourself/

Last edited:
Value only you can decide, I'll give you an idea..

Ex: Delhi to Hyd

Required CV points for award flight (note: availability as per the day you booked)

View attachment 61734

Economy = 5000 CV
Premium = 8500 CV
Business = 18000 CV

+ Taxes (in this example take 700, it varies)

Now, to get the value we need to find actual value we might pay if we don't have CV points..

View attachment 61736

Same day Vistara charging ₹ 5,902 for Economy.

1 CV = 1.04Rs.

or 2 days earlier, no economy only premium economy

View attachment 61737 View attachment 61738

1 CV = 0.88

--------------

Rest upto you.. decide yourself/
Ahh i get your point so their is no fixed value. Thanks for your help

Max 20% of the transaction can paid via indusind points. You can use Max 50% of available points in a single transaction. 1 point = 0.75rs. Only negative is you have to use Indusind card (debit/credit) for the remaining amount. No redemption charges
Today I paid on NetMeds and got 1point = 1 Re value. Was searching for more ways to redeem points

Back