• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to score free nights at Taj

navam

TF Premier
So, I am ruined for life cause of magnus, had an all expenses covered trip with family to ITC grand Goa and now I wanna do the same thing in Taj hotels! Basically i don't wanna pay for rooms :p

Sooo, questions are -
1. I know taj has this inner circle thing but I can't find references to reward nights via points in it, so do they have that at all or is it only via vouchers?
2. Is Amex MRCC and rps the best way to get taj vouchers ?
3. Is it possible to book online using these vouchers and can you use more than one while booking?
4. Similarly if you can pay at hotel during checkout can you use multiple taj vouchers?

What about these neucoins stuff? Is it worth it?

Any help would be appreciated and you shall be in my thoughts while we relax in a pool at a taj resort.

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So, I am ruined for life cause of magnus, had an all expenses covered trip with family to ITC grand Goa and now I wanna do the same thing in Taj hotels! Basically i don't wanna pay for rooms :p

Sooo, questions are -
1. I know taj has this inner circle thing but I can't find references to reward nights via points in it, so do they have that at all or is it only via vouchers?
2. Is Amex MRCC and rps the best way to get taj vouchers ?
3. Is it possible to book online using these vouchers and can you use more than one while booking?
4. Similarly if you can pay at hotel during checkout can you use multiple taj vouchers?

What about these neucoins stuff? Is it worth it?

Any help would be appreciated and you shall be in my thoughts while we relax in a pool at a taj resort.
Well you could go for Taj Epicure Membership. But it's not worth now considering the new pricing.

No u can't book the hotels online using the vouchers.

Amex vouchers are best giving out a value of 0.5 per point for Taj Vouchers. But again u could put them to better use via marriott.

Yes you can pay at the hotel using vouchers.
Nuecoins are a fad. Noting great about them.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If you can accumulate neu coins, you can use that to book rooms.

navam

TF Premier
@vkjalan so is Amex reward points the best way to get these vouchers or is there something better?

@CMG are there CC's which give a good return rate of neu coins?

navam

TF Premier
How much Point you had to burn for ITC Grand Goa? and through which partner, I am having 1 lac axis magnus Point please guide @navam
A little off topic haha but we used about 18.5k points per room per night (lagoon view deluxe category) for 5 days (breakfast included) and food + taxes were additional.

It's possible to utilize your 1lk points and have a good time at ITC Goa but disclaimer it's on the south side so it's more of a relax and enjoy with family type area vs party hard north style area.

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@vkjalan so is Amex reward points the best way to get these vouchers or is there something better?

@CMG are there CC's which give a good return rate of neu coins?
Amex Points is one way. That again if you value your points worth as 0.5 paise and content with it. I can only say better burn points when needed than accumulating them only for being de valued one day. U can also transfer the Amex points to Marriott if you get a better deal on hotels in India.